Hybrid View

Default We're coming back!!

Our first trip to CSA was in 2005. We have been talking about coming back since. We have been on other vacations, only one other AI. We walked around the entire time comparing it to Couples (it didn't measure up of course!). We just booked our return trip for Dec 2010. We're bringing some friends with us this time and we are gonna relax, have some fun, and enjoy our week back "home".

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO BE COMING BACK TO CSA!!!

Its great to see repeaters that are so excited to return back "home". Cant wait 76 more days until paradise!!

You are gonna have the greatest time...We have done the D.R. and liked it, but compared it to Couples...no comparison...I only wish that we could convince friends of ours to come with us some time

My husband reminded me that we went to CSA in 2006, not 2005! Opps ... either way it has been too long! We are looking forward to being there. Dec is a long time off, but visiting here keeps my excitement manageable

if you haven't been to Swept away since 2006 you will have a totally new area to explore and enjoy. all the locations at the new Greathouse await you.

Randy