Default Finally here after waiting for soooo long!!

Well everyone, it is FINALLY here...our trip back home. I am sitting here at 1:29 am with butterflies in my stomach, knowing that I have to get up in 3 hours, but so excited I can't sleep!!

I don't think I have missed a day for over 400 days, that I didn't read every post on this message board, it was my connection and I have met some (through this MB) hilarious people, who have brightened my days when I needed it most.

At 3:00 tomorrow afternoon, we will be rounding the bend to see the Couples Lounge awaiting us...I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am that this day has come.

Wanted to say a giant THANKS to everyone on this board who make me smile daily.
    Kristen

Have a wonderful time! In 26 days I will be the one with butterflies in my stomach and I can't wait. I too am on the MB daily and am obsessed with thoughts of returning to CSA.

Have a great time!! I myself read the posts every day and get so excited to go to CSA!! Cant wait!

Kristen, you already know this but just for the record, I am at this moment living vicariously thru you. I hope your stay at CTI is as wonderful as you are. Have a ball and I can't wait for the post-trip report.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Default Congrats! We are coming Friday, 1/22/10

Can't think of anything else right now.

Hope you will keep us updated on your trip. We would love to hear how it is going. Yes, we are all jealous.

I hear and feel your excitement. I get chills when I think about the little Jamaican ladies who sing in customs while you wait it line, makes me smile just thinking about it. Savor the moment...time will fly and you'll be waiting again.

[COLOR="deepskyblue"][/COLORRrrrrrr-We sure miss the local entertainers at immigration......haven't seen them for a few years, at least since the new hall opened. Have they reappeared??

Hi ... Just had a chance to sit down and read the MB - you Must Already Be at CTI (oops typed COR, had to go back and correct myself) by Now!! So Excited for you and hubby!! Have a WONDERFUL Time!!! Enjoy, Enjoy, ENJOY!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Default Having a blast!!!!

What can I say?? It is FABULOUS!!! We are having the time of our lives....Bryan told me that he had NO idea how many people I knew from the message board LOL I have met Marnie and Dave (Marnies), Steph and Kelly, Sue (Sueboo) Pamela, (I'm always right just ask my husband) Alice and Jack (Jacksallicat), Kelly (Kelly and her hubby Zane)Wally, and are you ready for this.....Bryan played golf in the tournament and him and Randymon were on the same team!!! THEN we all got together to sing Karaoke in the piano bar!!! Bryan and I and some new friends we met left the piano bar at 4:45AM......and no we don't keep Randy out THAT late, he had to get up early and leave, but not after singing two wonderful songs for us!......TOO FUN!!

The new look is growing on us....Bryan like the old better,I am adjusting from the old and liking the new. Had the first of three scheduled massages today, the new spa is wonderful!! The repeaters dinner was tonight, Captain Kirk sat at our table, he is as great as ever!!!

The new beach grill food is wonderful,,,the diet is dead LOL, we are on three hour feedings, LOL, the fried snapper sandwich is soooooo good, and the fried calamari YUM!!! Uylisis in NOT back, but the breakfast omelets are still good. The bacon is crispy and hot, the juice is ice cold!!! Last night we had lamb, and all I can say is that I ate so much I was literally in pain

The flight (I know..I am working backward LOL) was a bit of a nightmare, sitting on a plane in Atlanta for almost an hour with NO air, sweat rolling down everyones faces...made for a grumpy me!! We arrived JUST in time for the meet-up we had all scheduled in the piano bar...everyoone looked fabulous, and I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt!! Flew to the room, grabbed our clothes for the anniversary party, and flew back downsatirs....when we can back to our room at well after 3am, our room looked like it had exploded...we had thrown everything out of our suitcases to get ready!!! We danced the night away, and part of the morning....we have had about 8 hours sleep TOTAL since we've been here, so here I sit on the balcony typing this, while Bryan is asleep, I promised it would be an early night, because he is playing golf tomorrow and has to get up early!!

I will give a FULL report when I get back, but wanted to touch base with you all and let you know that LIFE IS GOOD!!, and we are loving every minute of this trip!!!

Ron...I can't WAIT for you and and your Rosa to come here!!!
    Kristen

I am SO glad you're having such an amazing time!! It's been two years since we've been to CTI because of the closure bumps so I am just as anxious as you were to see the New Grand Lady and am thrilled that you are loving it! It sounds like the vibe is still the same, which is what we were hoping for! Can't wait to see pics and hear more details when you get back.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I'm very happy that you guys are having such a ball and meeting all the folks from this message baord. Pretty cool that Bryan was teamed up with Randymon in the golf tourney. You were describing the great food at the new beach grill, just based on what you've had, isn't that actually the veggie bar? I thought the beach grill was pretty much burgers and stuff like that. Maybe not.

Anyway, wow - closing down the karaoke bar at 4:45am - dayum! You guys are true party animals. And singing no less. I'm telling you, I'll have to be drunk to the Nth degree to get my butt up there! But I'll make for a very encouraging fan for those who do. LOL

Keep up the fun, but try to get a little bit of sleep here & there!
    Ron

Single digits for us now...

CSA Soon Come

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    . . . . You were describing the great food at the new beach grill, just based on what you've had, isn't that actually the veggie bar? I thought the beach grill was pretty much burgers and stuff like that . . . .
    No, the pool grill and the veggie bar are completely separate. The veggie bar is now where the beach grill was prior to the renovations. The grill is now poolside. If you look at the aerial map for CTI, you can see each where each is located, and you can click on the icon for each to see a picture of each as well.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Kristen, I could feel your butterfiles and picture you typing that. Sounds like you are off to a great beginning of your vacation. I'm on the countdown (17 days to CTI) to my butterfies. Have a wonderful time, by HAPPY, and I'll look forward to your report on your return.

Oh,it sounds absolutely fabulous!!! Reading about the nightlife at CTI was one of the factors that helped us decide to book there. It is wonderful to hear about what a great time you are having!! I am living vicariously through you -- 88 days until we are there! OMG!!!

Oh, and forget the diet!!! You diet BEFORE vacation, not ON it!! LOL! Have a total blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    No, the pool grill and the veggie bar are completely separate. The veggie bar is now where the beach grill was prior to the renovations. The grill is now poolside. If you look at the aerial map for CTI, you can see each where each is located, and you can click on the icon for each to see a picture of each as well.
    You're right....as usual (good grief Pamela, you really ARE always right!!).

I had the two eateries mixed up, for some reason I was thinking that the snapper sammy and calamari were associated with the veggie bar, but they're definitely part of the pool grill menu. Doesn't matter, I'll be eating at both.
    Ron