Default Repeaters Dinner

This is our first trip as repeaters. Going to CTI March 24-March 30. Yeah!!! How does everyone dress for the Repeaters Dinner?

When we went people dressed up like they do for the gourmet restaurants... and it's a beautful room now after the remodel ...elegant atmosphere. The nicest Repeaters Dinner we've been to.

Yay! Welcome to the "club"..hehehehe. Since the repeaters dinner is usually held at the fancier restaurant, I always dress up in a cute little dress. Hubby wears his long pants and Hawaiian style shirt.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Just dress like you do for the fancy restaurant...tall pants (as they say there) and closed toe shoes for men...as ususal, about anything except a bathing suit for women.

we are going to be going to csa in april and have not gone to a repeaters dinner yet. is the dress code required? i don't think we are going to bring anything that is semi-formal. casual elegance or whatever they called it is about as high on the dressy scale as we planned on going. is that going to be ok?

Melody - while the repeaters dinner at CSA is a bit dressier than, say, going to The Palms for dinner, it is by no means formal. You could wear a sun dress or capris or even nice shorts with a nice blouse. Bob usually wears slacks and a polo, but the guys don't need closed toe shoes for the repeaters dinner. I usually wear a dress, but it is a casual dress. For me, dresses are easier to pack and wear than trying to coordinate shorts and tops.

Thanks for the info. CTI soon come!

We can do that. Thanks! It's a relief once I know what we need to bring.