Thread: First timers !!

Default First timers !!

Hello,
    The wife and I will be making our first trip to one of Jamaica's Couples' Resorts.
    First, Which One??? They all look very nice and have read great things on all.

She loves private cabana's on the beach; great food; fun nights; shopping; white sand beaches; etc.
    Any info I could get would be great. I know these things are pretty general, but there might be a resort that is a little better for first timers than the other.
    Thanky you.
    Missouri

Have a site with plenty of pictures to help your inner self make the decision.

If that doesn't help PICK CN!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/

If a big beach is what you are after then it is CN or CSA. The only problem is they are public with vendors, locals, and jet skies. Lots of stuff to walk to local.

CSS and CTI have smaller beaches, but they are private and only Couples resorts people are on them.

CTI has the most included activities for the most things to day.
    CTI is the newest redone resort.

Food and night life is great at all of them.
    Irie Mon

Ok. thanks.
    Settled on CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by notherz View Post
    Hello,
    The wife and I will be making our first trip to one of Jamaica's Couples' Resorts.
    First, Which One??? They all look very nice and have read great things on all.

She loves private cabana's on the beach; great food; fun nights; shopping; white sand beaches; etc.
    Any info I could get would be great. I know these things are pretty general, but there might be a resort that is a little better for first timers than the other.
    Thanky you.
    Missouri
    ...Go with CN.

Other than the "private cabanas on the beach", you'll find everything she's looking for at either resort.

SweptAway has a Beachfront Verandah room category that is literally steps from the beach... but if her definition of "private cabana" is one of those enclosed little beach huts for day use... not to be found.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"