Default Heading to CN in April for the 1st time &.....

Pam & I are embarking on our first all inclusive as we are looking forward to a laid back type of vacation & thought of no better a place than Negril & CN.
    While we are looking forward to all of the activities CN has to offer how diificult is it to visit a club or a restaurant in the evening down the beach. Are taxis the best way to go ??

Any advice would be much appreciated.

See you in April,

Steve

steve

Taxi service is the only way to travel around and it is available from the resort and from wherever you go back.

You may find that you may not want to leave the resort on your first trip there as you will find so much going on.

Welcome to the JamaicanMeCrazy family and we might see you there in April 10th thru 18th

Good gracious alive!!
    Your first all inclusive?? An outstanding treat lies in store for you two.
    You have in my opinion just picked the best of the best in choosing CN.

I share your excitement..Stay excited.

We are also going home in April..April 10-17
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Hello. We will be there April 7-13. We were also wondering about dancing at CN. We like free style to up-tempo music. Is there much in the way of dancing at CN? We would like to stay on resort for night life.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Pam & I are embarking on our first all inclusive as we are looking forward to a laid back type of vacation & thought of no better a place than Negril & CN.
    While we are looking forward to all of the activities CN has to offer how diificult is it to visit a club or a restaurant in the evening down the beach. Are taxis the best way to go ??

See you in April,

Steve

Hello Steve

Another member of the message board suggestion Alfred's(?)...I think this was what it was called?? He said it was about half way up the beach and had great music and could get a sense for the true local scene. Look for a thread called "when the sun goes down" for more details. When are you going? We will be at CN from April 7th - 14th and would be interested in checking it out...would be fun to get a group together so if you are at CN around the same time as us let us know....

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

See you in April,

Steve
    ....You're going to have more than enough to do AT CN. I had thoughts and plans for where all we would do and go. Instead, relaxed and enjoyed the beach and resort.

Hi Everyone,

We're first timers too, we'll be there 4/12 - 4/20 and we love to dance.

See you in April,

Steve
    steve- make it a point to experience negril .. CN is incredible howver too many folks never leave the gates and miss out on the Vibe which makes negril so speical.... some suggestions
    1) check out negril . com for more negril night life details
    2) on the beach is alfreds and borbon beach both offer live reggae on various nights
    3) the west end /cliff offers many more places to enjoy a cocktail and soem live culture a lil research goes a long way
    4) if you pick a day early in your stay take a cab to the end of long bay ( cn is on bloody bay) walk back and check out all the mom and pop places then you can get a good vibe of what they are planning for the week at night ... enjoy