Default CN-When Do The Jet Skiers Generally Start Up?

We're newbies and will be at CN in March- so very excited about our first Couples experience and our first vacation in Negril!

I've read a lot about guys on jet skis who are constantly driving back and forth in front of the resorts on both Long Bay and Bloody Bay...what time does all this commotion generally start on the beach? We hope to be out on our balcony in the morning enjoying peaceful nature sounds and our cup of coffee without hearing jet skis roaring around at 9am, or even worse would be waking up to that obnoxious sound!

It is not a constant sound and I don't think you can generally hear it from your balcony. I only notice the sound when right on the beach.

The sun is up well before 9AM. Jetski guys generally start showing up 10AM or so, though we've seen a lone jetski or so earlier on occasion.

TravelBug

Don't worry about the jet skiers. You won't hear them in the morning on your balcony.

We are usually in the water right after breakfast, around 9 am. The jet ski's are usually there not long after we are in the water. They are there all day also. Have a wonderful vacation. The sunsets in March are wonderful

I think you're reading way too much into this. There are one or two guys who run a Jet Ski business along Seven Mile Beach which covers many hotels and resorts ..and it's not "constantly " nor is there a "commotion" that you would hear from your balcony, especially at CN!! Those rooms are set back from the water and beach a bit.

We stay right ON the beach at CSA in Long Bay which is a MUCH busier beach and have never even noticed the sound from the JetSkis unless we were in the water.

No Worries... you will not even know that there are any jet skiers when you are on your balcony!!! Your are going to Paradise, Heaven on Earth.... be prepared for the best vacation ever!!! ENJOY!!!
    Art xo Francine

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    We're newbies and will be at CN in March- so very excited about our first Couples experience and our first vacation in Negril!

I've read a lot about guys on jet skis who are constantly driving back and forth in front of the resorts on both Long Bay and Bloody Bay...what time does all this commotion generally start on the beach? We hope to be out on our balcony in the morning enjoying peaceful nature sounds and our cup of coffee without hearing jet skis roaring around at 9am, or even worse would be waking up to that obnoxious sound!
    .... Nothing to worry about. There are only 2, and not that loud. Hardly hear them on the beach, let alone the rooms.