Default Question about the atrium room?

If the atrium room is screened and has no glass, can people hear you from out side? Also, are the rooms not air conditioned?

I think I just answered this question on another post. Oh well, here we go again. ( lol). Yes the rooms are quiet and yes they are air conditioned. Our first floor room only had screens under the wooden slates on the doors going to the terrace. Part of the door was also glass. Glass around the rest of the windows under the wood slates. I have read, but cannot confirm, that second floor atrium rooms have more screens around room to allow a breeze. Each room is its own personal villa, with private entrance, a area in the middle where there are trees, to separate the 2 sides and large personal terraces. When I stayed in this room, I never heard or saw my neighbors even I know they existed because I saw housekeeping enter their rooms. IF you want quiet and privacy, the Atrium rooms at CSA are your best choice.

They have air. What I want to know Randymon will the Atriums ever get a tv? any of them....I love the way the Atriums look but they (some not all) need a TV. Just a suggestion.

Yes - ALL of the rooms have A/C and a ceiling fan.

OH yes, all the rooms are a/c.. just close your wooden shutters and it's tight... then turn on the a/c and you'll probably find it will get cold... no worries.

I've never heard anybody else when walking outside the Atriums, it's not like what you're thinking... you close your wooden blinds and it's just like any other room, you can make noise and not worry about others hearing you

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    They have air. What I want to know Randymon will the Atriums ever get a tv? any of them....I love the way the Atriums look but they (some not all) need a TV. Just a suggestion.
    Hopefully, they will NEVER put TVs in the Atrium rooms. Keep them "primitive", please!
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I doubt they will ever get TV's in these rooms. A TV in the room will take something away from the room. The thought of a TV in these quiet , romantic rooms makes me shutter inside. These are a favorite room to many of the repeat guests at Couples, they are priced right, private and very intimate. Many people they wanted to upgrade from the atrium rooms to Ocean Verandah rooms actually refuse. To many, it is not an upgrade. Who needs TV, you're in Jamaica next to one of the best beaches in the world with the person you love.

While I agree not watching TV is very romantic, if you have one they could place it in a closed cabinet and you do not have to turn it on. Some people who are very romantic types would want the option in one of those atrium rooms

Another question who is supposed to pay for installation of TV's if they do it

I def don't go to Jamaica to watch TV! Keep it the way it is!

We stayed in an Atrium Room, 2nd floor our first time to CSA. The windows along your outside wall will be screened only with wooden shutters. The doors to the terrace and the wall that faces the atrium between your room and your neighbours is plexi-glass with wood shutters. As for noise, I can tell you we did hear people in the next building going at it pretty good and had quite the chuckle. However, it made us realize that the same would run true if we were noisy so we decided to be a little more discrete and keep our volume down! I also found I could still hear the road noise a little, but nothing as bad as the garden suites.

I love the atrium suites and wouldn't change anything about them. Very romantic with a cottage type feel. You'll love it.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Count us in with hoping they never put TVs in atriums.

They're nice and air conditioned and pretty soundproof (at least as much as are the other buildings) - no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    OH yes, all the rooms are a/c.. just close your wooden shutters and it's tight... then turn on the a/c and you'll probably find it will get cold... no worries.

I've never heard anybody else when walking outside the Atriums, it's not like what you're thinking... you close your wooden blinds and it's just like any other room, you can make noise and not worry about others hearing you
    Thanks, I think the atrium is what we are looking for!