Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Tower Isle Jan29-Feb5

Hi there Cheryl and Dave from Ottawa Canada will be visiting for our first time Jan29-Feb5th. Who else will be there same time.

Sharon and Steve from Whitby (Toronto), Ontario. We will be there February 1st to the 10th. Nice to see some fellow Canadians will be there at the same time as us!! We should try to hook up for a cocktail!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Sounds like a plan. First round is on me lol. Is this your first time to this resort.After our stay at CTI we are off to Negril for another week.

Melissa and Brien Buckentine Grand Forks ND. We'll be there Jan 28-Feb 7th. I had to comment since most people think that North Dakota is an annex of Canada.

Well Melissa and Brein you will have to join us for that cocktail EH!.We all should figure out how to hook up. Is this your first time as well. Dave and Cheryl

This will be our 3rd trip to Couples. Our first 2 trips we stayed at Couples Swept Away so this our first time to CTI. You should post a pic so Steve and I will know who u are. When I get home I'll post our pic.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

This will be our first trip to both Jamaica and CTI. How old is everyone if you don't mind me asking. I am 23 and my husband, Brien is 30. We're not picky about age, we are just curious.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good idea, I will get Cheryl to add pics when I get home as well (im no good at it lol)Anyone who will be there the same time try and put a pic up.8 DAYS TO GO MON.

Well, if you can find our profile.......:-) I have uploaded a pic of us! Sorry couldn't figure out (without a URL) to load on this page. Dave & Cheryl

I'm 39 and Steve is 45. Where r u from souixfan? When are you going to be at CTI? Just check my profile here for a pic of us.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Okay, here's a pic of Steve and I.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Hello everyone! Looking forward to our week, as well, looking forward to meeting up with you! Hopefully you found our picture on our profile!!!! We just received word that our flight has been delayed, so we will be arriving in the wee hours of Saturday morning! We will have to set up a time and place to meet up and have a drink!!!! Cheers for now Cheryl & Dave

Steve and I arrive on Monday, February 1st at 1:15 in Montego Bay which means we likely won't make it to CTI until close to 4:00 p.m. We likely won't be invited to the "Repeaters Dinner" that Monday, so perhaps we will see you all at the beach party. Since you guys will be there before us, and since none of us have been to CTI before perhaps post a location on the 31st and I'll check the message board before we head to the airport on the 1st. Otherwise we'll keep our eyes out for you all. I can't wait to return to our beloved Couples. Whoohoo!!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

OneLove2, which resort in Negril are you going to from CTI? We've been to Couples Swept Away 2 times and just love it there. Just curious.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

We were at the G L, now known as B. The resort is nice, but the room location is incredible! Which is why we are returning! This is our first time at a Couples, and looking forward to getting our toes in the sand!

Sounds good! We will watch for you at the Beach Party! Do you know which block you are in? We have been told block 1 or 2. I will try to post a message before you leave. Cheryl

Okay, I think I figured out how to post a picture here!

Dave & Cheryl

Penny and I will be showing up on the 2nd and staying till the 9th. We are from Maryland.

Dave and Cheryl, we may see you at the airport in Ottawa, we're headed to CSS, 29 Jan, with Westjet at 8:00 a.m.

Default Also from Canada

Hi Cheryl and Dave - my wife and I are also from Whitby, and will be at Tower Isle from Jan 31 to Feb 7. Carolyn is actually the yoga instructor for the week so be sure to go to some of her classes! We're arriving mid-day Sunday so hope to meet you for that drink.

Stephen

Sorry, Sharon and Steve from Whitby, Cheryl and Dave from Ottawa. But it's all good!

SierraEchoHotel...whereabouts in Whitby do you live? We are close to Dundas and Thickson. What a small world! We are there February 1st to the 10th. Perhaps we will see you at the beach party on February 1st (the day we arrive). Post a picture so we know who to look for!!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Default Whitby

We're close by you - Bonacord and Cochrane roughly in what's called "Otter Creek". Here's a picture of us.

Stephen and Carolyn

WOW, sounds like we are getting a party going! LOL Can't wait to meet everyone! So we are all good for the Beach party? Dave and Cheryl

Default Beach Party Monday Feb 1st

We will be there. Not sure how we will all find each other, but perhaps someone post a location (because the rest of you will arrive a day or so before us) and time where we should meet and maybe we can all sit at the same table for dinner? I will check the message board on Monday morning whilst at the airport in the hopes of a reply! Otherwise we'll figure it out! I'm so excited.

Stephen and Cheryl, we actually live at Manning and Anderson. It truly is a small world that we would be traveling to the same place at the same time coming from the same town. I was telling my husband that your wife will be the yoga instructor and he said I should try some classes. My issue is the pain I'd be in from trying something I've never done. I'll be sticking to the spinning classes (safe bet 'cause I do it regularly).
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast