Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ugh, I meant Stephen and Carolyn. I'm getting confused with similarity in names.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Hello everyone!
    Well it is our first time to CTI, so I am unsure "where" to meet at the Beach Party. My BIG plan, memorize your faces.....lol..
    Dave and I will do a walk about several times and hope we find each other. I will try to post a thread after arriving, and suggest a meeting place! Otherwise, we will watch for you. Hint, if there is music to dance...........I will be on the dance floor! :-)

Cheryl & Dave! Ottawa

Sounds like a plan. I was just reviewing the schedule of activities for Monday, February 1st and there is the Managers Cocktail Party at 6:30 and then the buffet beach dinner at 7:00 p.m. Since Steve and I likely won't arrive until around 4:00 p.m. (hopefully sooner but who knows...) we likely will need a little time to pull ourselves together and figure out where everything is. If the Managers Cocktail party is something that everyone is invited to then perhaps we could look for everyone there? You all might be able to find that out once you arrive and just post a message about it.

We are sooooo looking forward to getting there; the anticipation is making the time drag, ugh. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

OneLove2, have a safe flight today. Save some cocktails for us okay!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone very soon. I can't believe how cold it has gotten....desperately need to escape this deep freeze.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

We agree! It is nice to be leaving this cold behind! Looking forward as well!!!! I will ask Dave to save some cocktails till you arrive! LOL Monday evening Beach Party! You have a great flight as well! Dave & Cheryl

Do we have a meeting place set for Monday? So excited, I've been counting down since September! See you all soon.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2