Thread: PJ party

Default PJ party

A number of years ago we spent a week at CTI--it was great. They had a Pjama party one evening. It too was a lot of fun. Do they still have them-and do they have them at CSS or CN?

I'm afraid the pajama party is a thing of the past. I agree that it was a lot of fun, but I beleive Couples decided that it gave some people the wrong sort of impression about the resort. The PJ party we attended was not a "wild" party at all, but I think some folks (who probably didnt attend the party) assumed that it was the kind of party you might find at the H resorts. That is not the sort of image Couples wants to project.
    Last edited by JamaicaHound; December 9th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.

The resort didn't have one planned, so last March a group of us from the CN message board planned our own! I think we had 6 couples in PJ's. We started out at Heliconia and worked our way up to the piano bar. We also had a toga party on another night. The entertainment crew even participated. Great times!

Attachment 3570

Attachment 3571

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; February 2nd, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

What a great idea, we will be back at CSS 2/11-2/20 lets get one scheduled.

Cool! Looks like fun!

Ok CTI in under 2 days, all you islanders, let's plan a PJ Night..

Default First Timers

Quote Originally Posted by Joe&Missy View Post
    What a great idea, we will be back at CSS 2/11-2/20 lets get one scheduled.
    Belinda and I will be at CSS for the first time February 10-18. This sounds like a great idea to celebrate Valentine's day with our Honeys.

Marc

We moved our trip to March 11-18, let's get the PJ Party started.......

It would be fun to do a pajama night or other similar themed party. Count Jim and Lisa in if there is one from April 25 - May 1!

Default What an idea

Lisa and I think this would be fun! We will be at CTI.

I'd agree, both (PJ & Toga) sound like a lot of fun. Any excuse to have a party is always a good idea IMO

I like the idea of a PJ or toga party. They need a little night life once in a while!

The PJ party sounds like fun. I hope there is one between April 21st-28th. :-)