Thread: Cti 8/31/09

Default Cti 8/31/09

Hello All,

I have been meaning to post this, better late then never. My day was perfect, but here are a few tips:

I used the salon for my hair an makeup, make sure you allow extra time if you have lots of hair. I was VERY rushed when she finally finished my hair.

I am sure I am the only person on earth that did not try on my dress after it was altered, but it took them so long to get it ready it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I was very disappointed w/ how my dress fit after the alterations.

Other than that, like I said everything was perfect. We got married on the beach and then walked up the beach to the restaurant that is over the water to have our cake, toast, first dance and sign our documents.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=548042609

Your pictures are beautiful! I am getting married at CTI 08/18/10 at 10a.m. Did you upgrade your flowers? Also did you use the resoirt photographer? Thanks,
    Stephanie

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing

WOW.. great photos!! it looks like it was the perfect day!! I love your dress!! Very flattering

I did not upgrade my flowers. I did pay extra ($12) for the loose flowers that I used in my hair and on my cake. I did use the resort photographer. I actually have more pics and a video.

Beautiful pics. Loved the dress

Your dress was beautiful, and it looked wonderful on you! Thanks for sharing.
    We are getting married there at the end of April...seeing these pics is making me even more excited..thanks for sharing.

Who took the pics, and were they expensive?

Wow, I must agree with everyone else, your pictures were absolutely gorgeous! And so was the dress!!! Which person on the resort did your photos?