Default Question on Wed specials

When the wed specials come up, do you just book through that resort like you are making a normal reservation and you will get whatever is being offered? I never noticed a link on those specials to be able to click to get that week's special. What if it is resort credits? Do you book normal and the resort credit info will be on your reservation?

I searched for this and couldn't find an answer to this. We went in November last year and are planning for that this year too. When I booked that reservation I wasn't aware of the wed specials and afterwards I wasn't aware I could get a guarantee...not that I am aware of a special that came up that we could have used.....but this year I am watchig for one and need some help to know what to do if we see what we want.

Thanks all.

You can book direct with couples or a travel agent. You click on Hot Deals on the top to get the special. The bonus will be on your reservation.

If not sure, call the 1-800 number and book that way.
    Irie Mon

The Wednesday Couplicious Specials for booking are very near term, and are Randymon's very clever marketing tool for filling rooms at the various resorts that they know are not sold. They are kind of designed for those who can travel in a very narrow window (think last-minute specials).

I hope someone can answer your other questions...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We booked on a Wednesday special. We used the link which was for a certain amount off a particular resort during a certain time frame. When we "checked out" the discount was deducted immediately. It was really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by KandS View Post
    We booked on a Wednesday special. We used the link which was for a certain amount off a particular resort during a certain time frame. When we "checked out" the discount was deducted immediately. It was really easy.
    KANDS, thanks that is exactly what I was looking to get answered....

Chris, thanks, I know WHAT the specials are, I just didn't know what to do if I see the one I want. I watch them every week waiting for one that I want. Thanks for responding.