Hybrid View

Default April 24 to 30 - First Timers to CSS

This will be mine and my husband's first time to a Couples Resort - so,of course, first time to CSS.

We came to Negril last April (my first, his second) and I really enjoyed it. I plan to celebrate another magical time in Jamaica!

I believe that we are staying in a beachfront room (there were no penthouse suites left).

Any pointers? suggestions? or more specifically - "Dos and Donts" that we should know about?

Kruzn

Do go to Dunns River falls, try out Sunset beach, and enjoy yourselves.

Do not drink more than one Bab Marley or you will pay for it the next day.

Have a great time.
    Irie Mon

Hi, We are Bonnie and Mike from MASS, USA and will be there from April 20 - May 1. Welcome to a wonderful home away from home. This is our fourth time at a Couples resort, altough our first at CSS. One advice I can give you is don't expect anything, every time we go down we find more and more to enjoy and really fall in Love wih the place all over again. HOpe to run into you there.

Make sure you go to the beach party and the Friday night starlight gala. Good times. Also, take advantage of the room service, even if it is just for a snack. It is a nice touch. Go to Sunset Beach for at least one sunset (you are clothed).
    Casanova was our favorite restaurant for dinner.
    Try to find the hidden hottubs--very nice! Hint*, there is one above the mineral pool.

Enjoy yourselves! CSS is amazing!

You MUST try crabracing! What a great game! You bet on a bunch of painted hermet crabs. Kind of like turtle races when I was a kid.