Thread: An access

Default An access

Wife & I will be staying at CSA next month and we were wondering if we would have access to any a/n beaches in area?

You have access to CN an area during trading places.
    Irie Mon

Nope... SweptAway does not have an a/n beach. If this is what you are hoping for or expecting, I'd suggest one of the other Couples properties. It might not be too late to change your reservation.

Good luck!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

the negril 7 mile beach is a public beach, but why would you want to go to another beach when swept aways is probably the best on the 7 mile stretch, just my opinion

You could always sign up for Romance Rewards and sign up for a "trading places" day at CN and use their AN beach.

Amy

You can sign up for Trading Places through the Romance Rewards program and spend the day ( 10am-4pm) at no charge
    at CN.

If you join the repeaters program, you could do a one day trade for CN, which has a nude beach, but there are no a/n facilities at CSA.

There is no AN beach at CSA. It is the only Couples resort without AN, but you wife is welcome to go topless on the beach.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come