Thread: Topless at CTI

Default Topless at CTI

My wife and I have been to many nudist and CO resorts.. We will be visiting CTI for the first time in March. I know the island is mandatory AN but is topless allowed on the regular beach?

Not on the main beach, but topless is allowed on the pier at CTI.

This is from the FAQ section of the website about their topless policy:

Yes – topless sunbathing is allowed in designated areas at following resort:

Couples Tower Isle: topless sunbathing is permitted at the end of the pier off the main beach.

Couples Negril: topless sunbathing is allowed on the main beach.

Couples Swept Away: topless sunbathing is allowed on the main beach.

Topless is not allowed at or in any of our swimming pools.

You will LOVE CTI!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

From the information I have, topless is only allowed at the end of the pier. Just FYI... the island is amazing! Don't bother with the beach or pier!

just at the end of the pier

No, not on the beach, but topless is allowed at the end of the pier!

Hi B&B! Topless is not allowed on the beach, but as far as I know it is still allowed at the end of the pier. I know, it's not the same. When we were at CTI a couple of years ago there were a couple of people taking advantage of that. Dosen't make sense to me with the island so close.
    How long are you staying? We will be going back this November. You must be counting the days Have a great time!
    Don and Cindy

Topless is only permitted out on the end of the pier.

But if you have been to many "nudest and CO resorts", don't waste time on the pier or the beach. Get thee to the island. I promise you that it will be unlike any experience you have ever had.

richie

It's my understanding from reading the board (Our first time) is it only allowed on the pier.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Hi B&B! Topless is not allowed on the beach, but as far as I know it is still allowed at the end of the pier. I know, it's not the same. When we were at CTI a couple of years ago there were a couple of people taking advantage of that. Dosen't make sense to me with the island so close.
    How long are you staying? We will be going back this November. You must be counting the days Have a great time!
    Don and Cindy
    Don & Cindy,

Thanks for the reply. We'll be there for about a week the middle of March. We've been to Club Orient (St. Martin) many times but have gone to Jamaica several types. We've always stayed at Super Clubs (Negril once and Grand Lido Braco twice). The AN side at GLB is great but we were looking for a change and CTI sounded interesting. Hopefully, the lack of a "beachfront" on the island won't be a problem.

Thanks for the info. regarding the topless issue and it sounds like we'll be spending a lot of time on the island.

Hi B&B, we were at GLB back in March 2008. We will be at CTI March 12-20 and spend lots time on the island so maybe we'll meet you there. If you are interested in seeing who else will be there, you can check out the March 2010 thread in Meet Up at Couples Tower Isle. We have been to CTI twice already so feel free to email me at mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com if you have any questions.