Default Communications while at CN

I hope I am not the only one that thinks like this but, I wake up early and usually leave the room to allow my wife to sleep. Normally she calls my cell when she is up and ready to do breakfast and we meet. Being we are going to be at CN and not taking cell phones nor do we have international plans, I was thinking of taking walkie-talkies. I thought that it would work for her to find me after she has a spa treatment also. Does this make sense? or is the resort small enough needing them won't be an issue. We have used them before driving across country in different vehicles and skiing, camping etc. Thanks 34 days and counting.

wow walkie talkies too cool!!!
    --- whats your vector victor
    tango bravo charlie do you read over
    - affirmative what is your 10-20 over
    a adam 12 1 adam 12 pepetrators in sight over
    i would suggest you do it old school
    husband hun what time is your spa treatment?
    wife - 10-11
    ok after you are done i should be right here ( pointing to you beach chair )
    then approx 11:10 presto she arrives .. i know it is nt high tech but it can work...

enjoy

The radios are handy at larger venues, with large crowds, i.e. skiing. The more research I do it appears that they would be unneccessary baggage. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JimandSue View Post
    I hope I am not the only one that thinks like this but, I wake up early and usually leave the room to allow my wife to sleep. Normally she calls my cell when she is up and ready to do breakfast and we meet. Being we are going to be at CN and not taking cell phones nor do we have international plans, I was thinking of taking walkie-talkies. I thought that it would work for her to find me after she has a spa treatment also. Does this make sense? or is the resort small enough needing them won't be an issue. We have used them before driving across country in different vehicles and skiing, camping etc. Thanks 34 days and counting.
    ....Walkike Talkies, That's an idea.

Better idea....go have a couples massage and then you won't have to find each other!