Thread: Food at CSS

Default Food at CSS

Can anyone tell me what options you have for breakfast and lunch at CSS? I cannot tell by the information on the website - are any restaurants open for this? I just noticed that some of the restaurants are closed both Tuesday and Friday, (thought they were only closed Fridays) - what do people typically do these evenings for dinner? Just trying to understand what our options will be when we get down there.

Also, are you able to make reservations for the restaurants all at once when you arrive?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!!

Tue is beach party night and Friday is the Gala. Your alternative is room service. There is a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, also the beach grill for lunch and the grill at sunset beach. You can also do room service for lunch and breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter5MS View Post
    Can anyone tell me what options you have for breakfast and lunch at CSS? I cannot tell by the information on the website - are any restaurants open for this? I just noticed that some of the restaurants are closed both Tuesday and Friday, (thought they were only closed Fridays) - what do people typically do these evenings for dinner? Just trying to understand what our options will be when we get down there.

Also, are you able to make reservations for the restaurants all at once when you arrive?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!!
    The Palazinna (sp) serves both breakfast and lunch with a huge buffet. Your other choices for breakfast and dinner are room service.
    The restaurants are closed for dinner for the beach party on Tuesday and for the Starlite gala on Friday. If you don't want to eat at the buffets for those functions you can order room service for dinner.
    You can make all your dinner reservations right after you check in.

Your lunch options are Room Service, the Beach Grill or the Palazzina.

On nights that they are closed it's because of the Beach Party (Tuesdays) and the Starlight Gala (Fridays) which most people attend. It's a huge buffet both nights. Your other option is room service on those nights.

And yes, you are able to make your reservations all at once, upon arrival.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

For breakfast, Pallazina has a lovely buffet. You can also order room service.

For lunch, Bella Vista (beach grill) serves jerk chicken, burgers, fries, etc. Pallazina has a very nice buffet, but you can't be in a swimsuit. And again, room service.

You can make reservations for the restuarants as soon as you get there (Pallazina and Casanova). However, you can't book a second reservation for, say Casanova, until you have had your first dinner there.

The restaurants are "closed" on Tuesdays, because that is the night of the Beach Party. You could also order room service that night. The restaurants are closed on Fridays because of the Starlight Gala. Again, room service is an option.

Last January, we were at CSS for 10 nights. We LOVED CSS. However, I did wish that we had another dining option when we were there for a second Tuesday and really didn't want to partake in the Beach Party or room service. Not a big deal at all, just something to point out.

Pallazina is open for breakfastand lunch daily, offering menu meals as well as a HUGE buffet for both breakfast and lunch. It is open for dinner every night except for Tuesday and Friday when they have the Gala and beach parties on the main lawn.

Bela Vista is open for lunch and dinner in the evening (except Tues and Friday) and the grill is oen in between and until 6am thenext morning. Cassanova is open for dinner in the evenings (except Tuesdday and Friday). If that's not enough food for you , you can always call room service almost any time of theday or night. Room service was particularly good to us in getting a bottle of champagne and an ordurve in the late afternoon and for coffee and sweet rolls when we got up early each mornig.

Do you have to order in advance if you want a proper meal in room as opposed to the lighter selection ie sandwich or chicken wings. Is the champagne part of the AI package or is that extra $$.

We will be arriving approx 9pm on a Tuesday evening so I just thought possibly that night we would order room service and some champagne in celebration. The alternative would be to wait until 11pm and wander down to the grill but by then it will be 4am for us and we might need some shut eye.