Default Whose up for a Duel in the Pool???

Ok time for some fun. last year we had two blow up chairs (courtesy of Larry and Carol) and we had a duel in the pool GB Vs USA and last year GB WON!!!!

We return 5/9/2010 depart 5/23/2010 and would like to have a return match and so we need teams for a bit of afternoon fun! Anyone want to have some fun in the SUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Jekyll & Mr Hyde View Post
    Ok time for some fun. last year we had two blow up chairs (courtesy of Larry and Carol) and we had a duel in the pool GB Vs USA and last year GB WON!!!!

We return 5/9/2010 depart 5/23/2010 and would like to have a return match and so we need teams for a bit of afternoon fun! Anyone want to have some fun in the SUN!!!
    which resort ?
    any chance the duel can include blow up dol........ now that would be fun hey now !!!

Which resort?

sorry guys and gals, should have said Couples Negril, anyone game?

Ok Mrs Jekyll& Mr hyde ITS ON. The duel in the pool part two. The USA vs The UK. Bob Marleys for everyone win or lose.
    P.S. open to anybody who likes to drink, spash, and laugh
    Larry and Carol

So you found me Larry and Carol!!! What took you so long lol xx

Dear Sister wife from across the pond, have we been practicing in Cypress ?

Sounds like a great idea. Here's to "Team GB" winning again

Dear brother husband, me practice with Sciatica....... mmmmmm what do you think......???

Steverandlinda, my money's on the doll!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Steverandlinda, my money's on the doll!
    LOL Brilliiant ty for picking that up !!!!
    you can thank nyc jets fans for forcing the nfl to no longer allow inflatables into a stadium....lol... you should see have seen the carnage.....

Quote Originally Posted by richgem View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. Here's to "Team GB" winning again
    Thanks richgem.... will you be joining us?? need all the help I can get!

Hi Steve and Linda, will you be joining us..... and which team will you join???

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Jekyll & Mr Hyde View Post
    Hi Steve and Linda, will you be joining us..... and which team will you join???
    sorry we will not be at cn during your stay it does sound fun...
    takes pics ...enjoy

Mrs Jekyll & Mr Hyde Training starts for real this week,as my cast on my wrist comes off. I still haven't found a good Bob Marley maker in New York,but I'll find some way to train. I haven't heard anything from our friends from the great white north,but I'm sure there must be someone from Canada who would like to make this a truly international (but fun) race. anybody?

Now my husband across the pond ... please update me, how many days to go???? As for your training.... well good Bob Marley drink makers are hard to find... best ones are at CN so I'll get the practice in before you arrive! xx

96 days to go as I write. my wrist is recovering well,so my drinking and most importantly,my pool seat racing will not be impaired. I am looking foward to spring training. This cold weather is getting old,I need some warm Negril weather. Did you ever find any pictures from last years races? If you have you should post them. xxx

Default haha

This sounds fun; but I think we're looking at being there the week before you guys!! Enjoy and go USA :-) lol !

Quote Originally Posted by lolonuts View Post
    This sounds fun; but I think we're looking at being there the week before you guys!! Enjoy and go USA :-) lol !
    Lolonuts, we arrive 5/9 and long island couple around the 13th - will we meet you???? we hope so, lets us know. By the way GB are the reigning champs!!! Go GB!