Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default March 27 - April 3! Counting Down!

My wife Diane and I got engaged last April at CSA and couldn't wait to get back. We decided to try CTI this do to some of the recommendations we got. Join us for a drink...or several drinks!

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Dave, we will be at Tower Isle March 28-April 4. I'll take you up on that drink....are you buying?

Dave and Michele

My husband, Ryan, and I will be there about then too. 3/28-4/4 actually. First time ANYWHERE tropical. See you there! I'll be the one at the swim-up bar. :-D

Dena

I am new to this, and will be visiting CTI for the first time! We will be there March 29-April 3!

Dave and Michele: Sure I will buy all the drinks..lol.
    Dena: I will swim by to say hi.
    Kate: You're going to love it. Just remember to ask for the Bob Marley shot.

If you have pictures of yourselves please post them so we know who to say hi to. This is our second trip to Couples and we can't wait. NYC winters are rough.

March 27-April 4
    I will be our 10th time to Couples (8th to CTI...damn that renovation).
    We are planning a renewal of our vows on this 10th wedding anniversary.

Can't wait to see the NEW LOOK.

Drinks on me

Sue and Jens

Quote Originally Posted by dave-n-diane View Post
    Dave and Michele: Sure I will buy all the drinks..lol.
    Dena: I will swim by to say hi.
    Kate: You're going to love it. Just remember to ask for the Bob Marley shot.

If you have pictures of yourselves please post them so we know who to say hi to. This is our second trip to Couples and we can't wait. NYC winters are rough.
    This is Landan and I, we will be there March 29-April 3rd!

Default 23 Days!!!!

Only 23 more days!! We'll be staying March 27 through April 3. Third visit to CTI... had to stay at CSS last time due to the renovation. Any divers?

Jeff & Angie

Sue & Jens: That's great congrats! Hope to celebrate with you.
    Kate: Thanks for the pic. See you soon.
    Jeff & Angie: I heard CSS is really nice too. We loved CSA last year. It was amazing.

Can't wait to see you all. Meet us at the pool bar any morning for drinks around 11am. I will be the guy with a big belly and NYC accent. I've heard it's recognizable.

Alright, here's a pic of my hubby and me. I posted a little about us in the Mar thread, but I'll do it again here. We're 36(me-Dena) and 38(him-Ryan), marred 16 years this summer, we have 4 kids - 3 boys and a little girl (12 down to 3yrs old). I'm an RN - Labor and Delivery, he's a merchandiser for a big soft drink company. We live in MN, but my husband calls himself a Californian, even though he only lived there for the last part of his childhood. LOL This will be our first trip out of the country (the tropical honeymoon we never had!). I can't believe it's almost here!

-Dena
    Last edited by autumn; March 8th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.

We will be at CTI from 3/25 to 4/1/. We are swim up bar folk as well. Just a thought - one year at a Iberostar I suggested a stupid hat party at the swim up bar - date and time TBD. We ended up from message boards readers having 20 plus people in the pool with stupid hats on - we had a blast. Winner got a free drink - LOL

Mary & Jim in Milwaukee

Default Hello All

Quote Originally Posted by dave-n-diane View Post
    Sue & Jens: That's great congrats! Hope to celebrate with you.
    Kate: Thanks for the pic. See you soon.
    Jeff & Angie: I heard CSS is really nice too. We loved CSA last year. It was amazing.

Can't wait to see you all. Meet us at the pool bar any morning for drinks around 11am. I will be the guy with a big belly and NYC accent. I've heard it's recognizable.
    We also will be there 3/28-4/4. This is our second time we got married there last June and had the time of our lives!

Hi,
    we will be there 20th Mar to 5 April. We WILL be -

Diving

Partakng of the Bob Marleys - maybe even Flaming ones if still allowed...

Keeping the piano bar warm for you.

We are from the UK - hence the length of stay. This will be our 8th trip to Jamaica and 3rd to Couples.

Can't wait.....

22 Days and counting. Waiting is almost as difficult as leaving will be.

Amy N Earl: Wow, Congrats. Another celbration drink to have. We got engaged at CSA last year.

Autumn: Thanks for the pic and info. It's much easier than aksing around for user names...lol.

Mary & Jim: Sounds like it would be funny. I don't think I have a crazy hat though.

Bill N Frances: I might have to try diving this year. Snorkeling was fun but it looks way more interesting to dive. We'll see if I can wake up early enough.

If you want some info: Diane and I are both in our early 30's. We live in Queens, NY (NYC). I work for a large private real estate company and Diane is a 4th grade teacher. We love traveling, eating good food, wine, more wine, mixed drinks, sleeping late when possible, and the sun. That's more of a Couples summary I guess...lol.

OK... so far we have...

Dave & Diane (NY)
    Dave & Michele (MD, I assume by your screen name)
    Ryan & Dena (??)
    Kate & Landan (??)
    Jens & Sue (??)
    Jeff & Angie (WA)
    Autumn & _____ (MN)
    Jim & Mary (WI)
    Earl & Amy (??)
    Bill & Frances (UK)

We look forward to meeting you all! First timers... get ready for the best vacation ever! Couples is awesome.

20 more days!

Jeff & Angie

I have a correction!

Quote Originally Posted by jammin View Post
    OK... so far we have...

Dave & Diane (NY)
    Dave & Michele (MD, I assume by your screen name)
    Ryan & Dena (MN) Username: Autumn - sorry for the confusion of my second post.
    Kate & Landan (??)
    Jens & Sue (??)
    Jeff & Angie (WA)
    Autumn & _____ (MN)Duplicate - see above!
    Jim & Mary (WI)
    Earl & Amy (??)
    Bill & Frances (UK)

We look forward to meeting you all! First timers... get ready for the best vacation ever! Couples is awesome.

20 more days!

Jeff & Angie

Hey Dave,

I am 28, Landan is 27, and we are from IL (NW Chicago Burbs) I am a Sixth Grade teacher, and he is a software consultant. The week we are going is the week of my spring break. It will be our first time in Jamaica

New list with recent corrections:

Dave & Diane (NY)
    Dave & Michele (MD)
    Ryan & Dena (MN)
    Kate & Landan (IL)
    Jens & Sue (??)
    Jeff & Angie (WA)
    Jim & Mary (WI)
    Earl & Amy (??)
    Bill & Frances (UK)

19 more days!

Jeff & Angie

Jeff & Angie: Thanks for the list.

Kate & Landan: You're going to love it! Thanks for the info. You and Diane can discuss all your wonderful students while Landan and I drink...lol.

It looks like we're going to have a good group already! Don't be shy..Say hi when you see us.

Two weeks left. I can't take anymore waiting. This week we begin our pre-packing.

We are coming from Florida in case someone wants to update the list.

Ok, Northerners, don't hate us for being from Florida. It is now like we lay around in the Florida sun all day. Our yearly trip to Jamaica is a trip to recharge our batteries from 70+ hour work weeks and caring for two small kids.

See ya all on the Island...

Jens and Sue

Default Just one week

Hi Gang,

Frances and Bill have only ONE week to go.

By the time you guys arrive at CTI, we will have eaten all the lobster, drunk all the Marleys and Red Stripe, sucked all the air from the scuba tanks and emptied the piano bar with our "Bumpy Road" and "Day Oh" renditions.

Still we may be a tad less giddy by the time you arrive...

Or Not......

:-)

BillNFrances,
    We are BillnKerri from Mo. Would you mind to save one lobster(we dont mind to share) and one Bob for us? We arrive on the 24th and would really like to get a small taste of Jamaica.HAHA!

BillNKerri DONT PANIC...

I am sure you will find some somewhere.

I dont think we can COMPLETELY clear all the bars and restaurants in just two days, especially as we need to pace ourselves to stay the 14 day course.

Hi Dave n Diane!
    I'm sorry I forgot to tell you where we are from. We live in IL
    12 MORE DAYS UNTIL PARADISE!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast