Default Beach party is on our anniversary

I just saw that the beach party is on the night of our anniversary at CSS. It seems the other restaurants are closed that night...
    I had been hoping for a romantic dinner but I guess that isn't in the stars. What is the beach party night like?

Romantic Dinner at CSS???? Not a problem. For $150 you can have a private dinner in the wedding gazebo! We did and it was well worth the $150!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by terri565 View Post
    I just saw that the beach party is on the night of our anniversary at CSS. It seems the other restaurants are closed that night...
    I had been hoping for a romantic dinner but I guess that isn't in the stars. What is the beach party night like?
    take her off property for the night do a lil research on what appeals to you both .... The beach party unlike the star light gala the beach party is a lil campy... not much different then any other beach party dinner at other resorts.
    one thing the beach party is not is romantic it is fun but not romantic.. enjoy

We did not attend the beach party when we were at CSS for the same reason. We ordered room service (included) and had a very private and romantic dinner on our balcony. Why not just do that?

You can order room service and have a quiet romantic dinner alone on your balcony.

ROOM SERVICE!!!! Can't be beat! Keeps you close to the romance room a well if you get my drift..... You can dress up like you were going out and then dress down like you are staying in...

Thanks for the ideas. We are getting a Penthouse (caught a super deal in 2009). Maybe we could set something up on our balcony....
    Our wedding was great. Our reception went until 2am and we went back to our new house. We sat down in the family room coffee table and ate frozen pizza and drank a big glass of milk. I am sure CSS room service will be much better.