Default CSA to Nine Mile

Has anyone ever stayed at CSA and gone to Nine Mile? How far is it? Is it worth the drive? I have been a Marley fan for a long time and would love to check it out. I just can't see going all the way to Jamaica and not staying in Negril.

I feel your pain. I, too, am a Marley devotee, but not enough to give up that kind of time from SweptAway. I'm told its a long day, and if you check a map, you'll see what I mean. The coast roads make for a long ride, but cross country can be an arduous trip, too. My guess is that either way, you're probably talking about 6-7 hours of road time (total), but someone would have to confirm that.

We did do a day tour once to YSFalls and Appleton Estate. Our driver offered us a visit to Peter Tosh's memorial (near Little London). The Rasta garden was mildly interesting, and paying my respects to Peter and meeting his lovely mother (who I believe is still alive) were highights of the day.

It wasn't Bob, but I'm a big Peter fan, too.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I hear that. I think one day I'll have to spend a day or two in ocho rios before coming to csa. I almost went to Kingston a few years ago for a concert but I just didn't know much about the place or where to go/not go.