Thread: CSA Activities

Hybrid View

Default CSA Activities

Hi Everyone,

We will be going to CSA in the beginning of November. One of the things that attracted us to Couples was all of the resort activities that are included. We are very excited to be a part of all of them, and were wondering how many people participate in the activities (i.e. ping pong tourney, tennis, beach volleyball, etc)?

Thanks for your input!!!
    Melissa & Anthony

I think it really depends. We haven't participated in any of the ones you mentioned except we have played tennis by ourselves. We spend most of our days snorkeling! That is our favorite activity! But some of the activities on the pool deck look like fun and there are a good amount of people at those (basket weaving, hats, cooking, etc.)

Jump in and enjoy!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

My wife and I (more me) are just like you. We are very into the resort activities such as ping pong, v-ball, beach soccer, games, touraments, etc.. We went to CN about 4 or so years ago and it was alot of fun with decent partcipation. We are looking into CSA this summer, but are also concerned with the participation in activities and nightlife (especially since the resort is much bigger).
    Hopefully some people will respond and give good feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by aceswild View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We will be going to CSA in the beginning of November. One of the things that attracted us to Couples was all of the resort activities that are included. We are very excited to be a part of all of them, and were wondering how many people participate in the activities (i.e. ping pong tourney, tennis, beach volleyball, etc)?

Thanks for your input!!!

My husband and I do take part in some of the activities. There were 5 couples for the ping pong tourney ( we won a large bottle of rum), only did pool volleyball and there were 6 or 7 couples. I saw several of the beach volleyball games going on and their was always enough for a game. I did basket weaving, there was 4 of us. Also, some of the activities that are included like water skiing, hobie cats and wind surfing, you can do anytime. ( we did all 3 and very much enjoyed ). just tell water sports you want to do these activities and if not busy they help you right away, or they tell you when to come back. They will give you instruction if needed. There are classes all day also going on in the sports center ( you will be completely shocked by the size of the sports center and all it has to offer, never seen anything like it at ANY resort ). CSA is very large and has activities going on all day. You can seriously go non stop from one activity to the next, if you want. People of all ages take part in the activities also, it is not just the young couples or the more mature couples. The entertainment staff is awesome, and when you show up to an activity they will remember you the rest of the trip. Have fun, and you will love CSA !