Thread: CSA Question

Hybrid View

Default CSA Question

My husband and I were at Swept Away in April 2009 and in the evening..on the beach..we saw people having dinner, it was beautiful. We will be going back in April of 2010 and wondered if anyone has any experience with the dinners and how to go about setting one up. Thanks in advance for your help!

You can set it up once you arrive. The cost is $150 per couple.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I think these can be reserved on the Couples web site. I am sure you will get responses directing you how to do this. If you browse around the CSA section I'm sure you could find out. The dinners are not inexpensive, but those that have experienced them always seem to rave about it. It does indeed look very cool, we have seen many couples enjoying the private dinners on the beach. As for Mrs. dirtleg and myself, we prefer dinner in the restaurants. Mrs. dirtleg loves to meet new people and strike up a conversation whenever the opportunity arises. But I am sure you will enjoy the dinner and will join the ranks of those who rave.

Isn't it fun becoming a repeat visitor? Now you are hooked on CSA and Couples and will look forward to many more visits in the years to come. We will be making our 4th visit in June of 2010 and are more excited about this trip than any of the previous. It really gets in your blood.

You need to set it up after you have arrived. See the concierge right when you arrive and are checking in.

We are going back in April 2010 also. We just got back and had one of those dinners on the beach and it was WORTH EVERY DANG PENNY WE spent. BUT I will advise you, they only do 6 at a time a day and only on certain days. When we got there we had already did the package so we had our reservations there were like 5 to 8 couples that tried and they were booked so my advice if you really want to do this and I WOULD, book NOW for it. You can even pick your menu via email, that is what we did. We are going to do it again for sure. OMAR was our waiter and he was just incredible with service.

Thanks so much everyone, it's never too early to start planning our trip for April of 2010. Again, thanks so much for letting me know.

We are also booked at CSA for April 2010 (our 4th trip). I surprised my significant other with the trip for his birthday last Sunday. I had a print made of the two of us underwater scuba diving hand-in-hand and wrote on the back to save the dates April 8-15, 2010 because we are going to Jamaica! I enclosed the photo in his birthday card and had to tell him to turn it over and read the back. I was a little apprehensive about how he would react, but he is really excited! Has been telling everyone we are going again and told me that he loves Jamaica as much as I do.
    We have not done the special dinner because we do enjoy all of the restaurants so much. We also love all of the activities and take advantage of many of them. I was Open Water Certified last July. Ken is already a diver, so now we have another hobby to enjoy together.

Default Thanks!

Such great advise. I am dying to go in April, it just can not get here soon enough, when it does then the key is to hold in time.

Soon, we will be back at CSA. Love, love, love it!!!!

WE did it an I set it up BEFORE we left as it was part of the honeymoon package we had.

Private dinners are/can be arranged before you go. This will ensure you get the date and location you want.

Use the "Contact Us" link on the left of the screen, and go to the Romance Concierge section. I was sent the menu choices, and form to complete for payment and took care of everything a few months before our actual vacation.

What type of food is usually served. $150 per person is rather steep especially if it's the same food served at some of the restaurants. I will be getting married at CSA and would like to plan something special the night we get married.