Default Passport and Booking Flight

Hello,

We are thinking about booking CSA online. However, when we get to the section to book the flight and enter in the passenger information, it asks for only the first and last name. We still have to obtain our passports, so my question is, I understand that the passport will have our middle names, so will it be a problem since Air Jamaica does not have a box to enter in our middle names.

Thanks

I wouldn't think so. Just make sure you spell names correctly. Many airlines only put your first and last names whereas your license have all 3 as well.

That should not be a problem. My passport has my middle name, but I never use it when booking my ticket. At most, I enter my middle initial. You should be fine as long as the first & last names match your passport and you look like your passport picture. Good luck with that LOL! Passport pictures are always horrible and over a ten year period you're bound to grow hair, lose hair, make it a different color or get new glasses!

No, it's not a problem at all.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

No problem, AJ is a international airline based out of Jamaica and they know how to transport people to Jamaica. Middle names is something that not everyone has. Book your trip and get your passports.

Enjoy your trip.
    Irie Mon

I was wondering the same thing. I am going to CSA in June. Anybody out there have had any problems with this?

No it will be fine. Some places ask for them and some do not. They would just see that as the passport having additional info. If you had two different middle names it would be a problem but the lack of one on your ticket would not be considered "conflicting information" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dipnjuice View Post
    Hello,

We are thinking about booking CSA online. However, when we get to the section to book the flight and enter in the passenger information, it asks for only the first and last name. We still have to obtain our passports, so my question is, I understand that the passport will have our middle names, so will it be a problem since Air Jamaica does not have a box to enter in our middle names.

Thanks
    ...Keep in mind that it can take a good 2 months to get a US Passport. And that's assuming you have your "Original Birth Certificate".

Just be sure that first and last names on the ticket match those you applied for the passports with....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"