Default Any way to reuse previously stored attachments?

When posting a message, is there any way to reload an attachment that is already stored in the User CP?

Copy the attachment location, then paste?

KrisJamie, if I am in the middle of typing a message and then I click on the attachment icon which opens the Manage Attachments box, is there some way to browse the URL with all your stored attachments in order to select one to upload?

Hmmm, I don't upload here. This requires a test.

This is the copied image location in tags:

It works! Copy the URL you get from a Right Click->Copy Image Location (Firefox) and click the "Insert Image" icon. Paste the URL and voila.

Internet Explorer is a bit trickier (and forgive me if there's a way to do this that is easier..I do not use IE at all)...Right click on the attached image, choose Add to Favorites, copy what comes up in the 'Name' field from the window that appears, then move on to the 'Insert Image' part above.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KrisJamie; January 26th, 2010 at 03:39 PM.

KrisJamie, if I am in the middle of typing a message and then I click on the attachment icon which opens the Manage Attachments box, is there some way to browse the URL with all your stored attachments in order to select one to upload?

No there is not a way to browse your previously uploaded attachments.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

I click on the attachment icon which opens the Manage Attachments box, is there some way to browse the URL with all your stored attachments in order to select one to upload?
    Mikky143*