Default Married at CTI in '97, Now Daughter is Marrying There! :)

Hello, everyone! I am so excited! My daughter had always heard me and my husband gushing over our weddingmoon at CTI on Sept. 20th, 1997. (We also returned in 2005).

Now she is making plans to marry at CTI in August.

I know there's some deals out there from Aug. 16th through Christmas. Does anyone have suggestions for where to find the best deal?

My husband and I are hoping to stay at CSA, then head to CTI for a couple days for our daughter's wedding. I read it's only 2 hours away. Does Couples still allow one to jump to another resort?

We're so excited and so happy that she will experience the joy we did at CTI!

Also, can anyone tell me the cost of a wedding DVD and photo packages there? We love ours, and watch our wedding video every anniversary (just celebrated 12 years!)!

Thanks to everyone in advance for your suggestions!

Terri
    Terri
    Married at Couples Tower Isle Sept. 20th, 1997
    Returned for our 8th wedding anniversary in 2005

So your daughter is only 12?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnLioness View Post
    Hello, everyone! I am so excited! My daughter had always heard me and my husband gushing over our weddingmoon at CTI on Sept. 20th, 1997. (We also returned in 2005).

Now she is making plans to marry at CTI in August.

I know there's some deals out there from Aug. 16th through Christmas. Does anyone have suggestions for where to find the best deal?If you book direct with Couples.com or at the 1-800 number you can book today and change your reservation if a better deal comes up. No risk booking. The big thing to to find a good airfare prices.

My husband and I are hoping to stay at CSA, then head to CTI for a couple days for our daughter's wedding. I read it's only 2 hours away. Does Couples still allow one to jump to another resort?Yes you can do a split stay, Couples will provide the transfer at no cost. I would recommend transferring very early in the morning for you do not have to stop at the airport or have traffic problems. The trip is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

We're so excited and so happy that she will experience the joy we did at CTI!

Also, can anyone tell me the cost of a wedding DVD and photo packages there? We love ours, and watch our wedding video every anniversary (just celebrated 12 years!)!The DVD is $300, see page 3 of this link for all photo prices.http://www.couples.com/weddings/09-W...-Printable.pdf

Thanks to everyone in advance for your suggestions!

Terri
    Wish you luck and have a great time.
    Irie Mon

Thanks so much!

And um, yeah..she's only 12 ha ha!
    Terri
    Married at Couples Tower Isle Sept. 20th, 1997
    Returned for our 8th wedding anniversary in 2005