Default CSA Orientation?

Could someone tell me what this entails? How long is it? Is it something we shouldn't miss?

thanks,
    Penny

I lasts for about 30 minutes and it really does help fill in the blanks...

I believe orientation is at 10am and 5pm everyday. You should do it. It doesn't take very long and it will give you tons of valuable information for your first time being there. Have a blast. CSA is beautiful and you are going to love it!

The orientation is a guided tour around the resort with one of the entertainment staff. I think you should definitely do it so you can learn the ins and outs of the resort. For instance, how else will you learn where to exchange your beach towels for fresh ones It's offered twice a day at 10am and 5pm and is less than an hour. You can leave the tour if at any time you decide you don't want to continue but it does stop at the bars along the way!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Did the towel policy change? I don't remember it only being at 10 and 5 when we were there back in 07....

I always do the tour, just because it is always fun and I learn something new every time.

If you've never been there (or haven't been in the last 3-5 years), I'd recommend you take the time. As others have noted, it "fills in the blanks", but it also gives you a chance to ask questions, get current with activities, and provides a good lay of the land... err resort...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I think if you spend enough time here on the board and look atthe maps you should have a good idea where everything is. You will get info at check in for reservations and event schedules. That was enough for us. I heard several people say the tour was too long. If you feel overwhelmed though it is probably a good idea. Just wasn't for us.

I recall it is nearer an hour, but it is time well spent. We are returning in 9 days time a year on from our first visit. We will do it again. An added & worthwhile benefit is you get to meet people & share thoughts & ideas.