Hybrid View

Default Complimentary Wedding Package Question

I don't see anywhere on the website as to what is included in the complimentary wedding package. Can someone either direct me to a link to this information or if you were married and got the complimentary wedding package, if you could tell me what you got with that I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

What is included in the wedding?
    The standard wedding package includes:
    Stateside wedding concierge
    On-site wedding coordinator
    Minister or Officiant
    Non-denominational ceremony
    Sparkling wine Two-tier cake
    Bridal bouquet / Groom boutonniere
    His & Hers half-hour massages
    “Just Married” t-shirts

I got that off the wedding site under wedding faq's.

My husband and I have the complimentary wedding package on 12/14 and we loved it!! I upgraded my bouquet but that was it. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding day.

I'm sure others will have more information.
    If you want to see pictures let me know and I'll try to post some.

Sincerely

Click on weddings to the left and click on Wedding FAQ...we used the complimentary package and you get: a ceremony on the beach or in the wedding gazebo, the officiant, a cake and champagne reception, just married T-shirts, his and hers 30-minute massages at the spa, a bouquet and boutineer (sp??), and a wedding coordinator...

Hope that helps and congrats!!!!

This is on the Wedding homepage at the top. To be sure, email the wedding planner and see what other details it may or may not include.

"And it's all included* - an intimate wedding ceremony, gourmet dining and a relaxing His / Hers massage. As our gift to you, we offer a bottle of sparkling wine to toast your new life together."
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

And just as an FYI, there's a $200 marriage and licensing fee you have to pay to book your date. So it is complimentary but there's a $200 fee you must pay to get that, I know that's caused some confusion on other threads.

Hello,

I am also having a complimentary wedding package at the Couples Swept Away Hotel.

I was led to believe that the intimate meal on the beach was also included. Is this not true?

No it's not included...I believe its about $200 which you can book with the wedding coordinator when you meet with her.