Thread: CSA vs CN

Default CSA vs CN

How far away from each other are Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away? Also if you are staying @ CSA will they shuttle you to CN for the day?

They're a few miles, and a few minutes apart. You can sign up for the Trading Places program which is Mon-Wed-Fri from 10am,-4pm and Couples will shuttle you back and forth at those times. If you leave early, a taxi is about $2 per person.
    Otherwise, you'd have to arrange to buy a Day Pass to visit the other resort.

They are only a couple of miles apart.

If you are a repeat visitor, there is a daypass available. See the website for details.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

They are close, you can go for a day during the trading places at no charge. They will also supply the shuttle. All you need to do is sign up Romance Rewards and sigh up for the trip when you get to the resort.

Enjoy
    Irie Mon

They are in the neighborhood of 5 miles apart. We took the shuttle from CSA to CN last year, and it just takes a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure you need to be in the Romance Rewards program to qualify for the trip.

LLPC

If you are staying at CSA you will pass CN as you go by the Negril airport. If you are a repeat guest you can participate in the Trading Places program if not you can purchase a 1/2 or full day pass. You can also arrange a tour at your own expense (Taxi fare around $15.00)

It is my understanding that you do not need to be a repeat guest to visit other properties but that you do need to be a member of the Romance Rewards Program! I did at one time call the resort to inquire about this and although they did need confirm with some of the other staff in the end I was told that anyone, not just repeate guests, can participate in this provided they are repeat guests. Have a great trip!
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    They're a few miles, and a few minutes apart. You can sign up for the Trading Places program which is Mon-Wed-Fri from 10am,-4pm and Couples will shuttle you back and forth at those times. If you leave early, a taxi is about $2 per person.
    Ok vets, so this leads to an important follow up question. Say we're not signed up for the Trading Places program, but during our stay at CN we suddenly have an urge to visit CSA. So we opt for a taxi both ways (cheap enough, that's for sure). The question is will we be allowed to hang around CSA even tho we didn't sign up for the program? This may determine whether or not we go for it, being that we're only booked 4 nights at CN, and we want to max out our time there for the most part.

The 10am-4pm restriction from the TP program is a bit long for us. But heck, if we can just saunter over to CSA for a few hours and it's only costing us about $10-$15 in total cab faire, we'd most likely head on over there. Maybe the same with CTI to CSS as well, altho the taxi cost between those two is probably more. If I'm not mistaken, there's a greater distance between CTI-CSS than CN-CSA, yes?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    It is my understanding that you do not need to be a repeat guest to visit other properties but that you do need to be a member of the Romance Rewards Program! I did at one time call the resort to inquire about this and although they did need confirm with some of the other staff in the end I was told that anyone, not just repeate guests, can participate in this provided they are repeat guests. Have a great trip!
    CORRECTION: My apologies everyone, that last sentence should read "that anyone, not just repeat guests, can participate in the trading spaces program provided they are Romance Rewards members". Sorry for the confusion...I just get so excited that I temporarily lose my ability to think properly! Ha Ha.
    Kris

Oops, I obviously read right past the last line from WandA's post, of which I pasted in my previous response:

So unless you sign up for the Trading Places, to just go to another Couples resort will actually cost for a day pass. Ok, then I suppose we could split the difference and sign up for the program, leave with the 10am departure van, then if we want to come back early, we can take a taxi on our nickel, yes?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Default Trading places

How do you sign up for trading places or romance rewards? (we are going to Couples next week for the first time). How does romance rewards work?
    Thanks!

Suni