Thread: Comparsion

Default Comparsion

Hello All,
    First time to the site and I just wanted to get some views on both resorts in Negril. It's so hard to choose and I thought maybe some personal experiences would help me make a decision. Details are appreciated! Thanks for your help!

My question to you is what kind of vacation are you taking? Are you just looking to unwind and relax or are you looking for something more social? Also, if you are into the au naturel sun bathing experience, your decision can be narrowed down very quickly.

We just got married at CN in November and spent 8 fabulous days there. It was our first time at Couples so I am very biased

Both resorts are great! One isn't better than the other, even though we all have our favorites. The best advice is to check out this board, look at pictures, see what each resort offers, and then go with the resort that is calling to you!

Here are some quick differences:
    CN - Sits in Bloody Bay which it shares with 3 other resorts and public beach access. Separate section of main beach used for nude sunbathing. Individual buildings throughout the resort for the rooms. All on beach level. Somewhat spread out. Huge main pool with swim-up bar. Rooms decorated in bright colors. Room service only in select room categories and it must be ordered a day in advance. All rooms have mini bars.

CSA - Sits on 7 mile beach. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Night Club. Some rooms do not have televisions or mini bars. 5 restaurants. No nude sunbathing option. Huge sports complex across the street.

You can't go wrong with either Couples!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015