Thread: cti questions

Default cti questions

63 days to go!! The closer it gets, the more questions I seem to have. This one may seem silly, but it's something I just need to know. CSS had the most amazing chocolate crossaints for breakfast everyday. Can I expect these at CTI? If I order room service for breakfast, can I request certain types of pastries..such as the crossaints, or certain muffins? Or do I just get whatever they put together?

One other food question (can you tell that I'm a foodie?)...I loved the conch fritters at CSS, but didn't notice conch on any of the menus that are posted for CTI. Does anybody know if they serve conch at any of the restaurants?

Now a non-food related question. Are there lounges and floaters on the pier if I choose to sunbathe there?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning1 View Post
    63 days to go!! The closer it gets, the more questions I seem to have. This one may seem silly, but it's something I just need to know. CSS had the most amazing chocolate crossaints for breakfast everyday. Can I expect these at CTI? If I order room service for breakfast, can I request certain types of pastries..such as the crossaints, or certain muffins? Or do I just get whatever they put together?

Yes you can ask for them by checking the box for them.

One other food question (can you tell that I'm a foodie?)...I loved the conch fritters at CSS, but didn't notice conch on any of the menus that are posted for CTI. Does anybody know if they serve conch at any of the restaurants?Do not know.

Now a non-food related question. Are there lounges and floaters on the pier if I choose to sunbathe there?Yes they have lounges and floaters on the pier.

Thanks for your help!
    Here is a copy of the room service door tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jon1963; January 24th, 2010 at 12:37 PM.
    Irie Mon

I am so sorry to say they do not have conch at CTI.

Jon: Thank you so much for posting the breakfast room service hang tag. What a wonderful selection for a continental breakfast!

Thanks so much for the room service menu. Seeing the chocolate crossaints on the menu made my day! Can't wait to get to CTI and have one every day!

Can you please tell me what conch fritters are?

Normally they don't have floaties on the pier, only the chairs. CTI can get windy, especially off the pier and the floaties would probably fly away and be lost forever or the water sports people would have to go fetch them. I did see people carrying them out to the pier, but I never did. The pier wasn't used much, and I loved it because it was my first partial nude experience and I didn't feel I needed to show everybody what God gave me. Enjoy the sun!

If you can't get a hold of Conch at CTI, a short drive into town to Spring Garden will cure what ails you. AWESOME seafood.

It is possible that Margaritaville will also have conch fritters on the menu. The first time we ever had this treat was at Margaritaville in Key West.

BTW, kazd, conch fritters look like hush puppies but have pieces of conch mixed into the dough. They are delicious!

Hi keenercam. Just found out you guys are going to our "home" CTI. Give us a call so we can fill you in. Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Hi keenercam. Just found out you guys are going to our "home" CTI. Give us a call so we can fill you in. Ralph
    Ralph -- That sounds fabulous! We were so excited to hear that you and Roberta have stayed here 3 times. We are so excited for our first island stay!
    Hugs!
    Cam