Default Naked and Diving?

Augh,
    What a thought, scuba while naked. What fun
    But, my question is...
    My husband and I will be diving in the morning at CTI, and do want to enjoy the island in the afternoon.
    Will there still be lounge chairs for us?
    Seems like the island is becoming more and more popular, and we are looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.
    Approx. how many quest can be comfortable on the island.
    Been to CSS, and CN, now we get the grand lady.
    Feb. 6-15th.
    One love,
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Allisirie View Post
    Augh,
    But, my question is...
    My husband and I will be diving in the morning at CTI, and do want to enjoy the island in the afternoon.
    Will there still be lounge chairs for us?
    Seems like the island is becoming more and more popular, and we are looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.
    Approx. how many quest can be comfortable on the island.
    Feb. 6-15th.
    One love,
    Barb
    It does vary quite a bit...

Im willing to bet, that your 1st couple of days, you wont have that much of a problem, but theres a lot of us rolling in towards the end of your stay. perhaps you have heard of us "islanders"... we go every year, 2/10-2/20 or so... and it can get quite full... not a big deal for us veterans, as we can feel comfortable going out there and not having a lounger... theres ALWAYS room for you to come out, drop your stuff, and jump in the pool, hang out on the little beach, or hang out at the bar (no pun intended LOL). Im willing to bet that by the time it starts to be full, you will know enuf of the people out there to feel comfortable also...

Come see us in the Feb 2010 thread in the au natural section...

see you in 17 days,....
    -The Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Allisirie View Post
    Augh,
    But, my question is...
    Will there still be lounge chairs for us?Should not be any problems
    Approx. how many quest can be comfortable on the island.Lots
    Feb. 6-15th.
    One love,
    Barb
    Enjoy
    Irie Mon

It's hard to know how busy the rock will be. We have seen as many as 46 couples during the day and as few as 8. In the past, when things got very busy on the island, they would bring out extra lounges. It may be crowded, but it's the best place to be.
    Now I doubt if they offer nude diving. However. There is a place just down the coastline toward Ochi called No Problem Cove. Realistically, there isn't all that much to see there, but you can snorkel naked. We've gotten a small group together from 3-4 couples to 8-10. They will provide the snorkel equipment and a ride to and from.
    Now there is one caveat. In the past, the resort never charged us a fee. The group always took care of what ever staff came along for the hour. Sometimes we could get some Redstripe.
    In todays economy, this outing, if still available, may have an additional charge. It still may be worth it is there are enough couples to split the bill.
    Anyway, you can see Delroy or Calmore and tell them what you have in mind. They have never let us down yet.

Richie

hmm.. naked diving, that sounds fun.

As for the lounger situation.. in November, we visited the island every single afternoon and never had a problem getting chairs. Sometimes we had to suffer without a pad on the lounger, but there were always loungers available and you had to keep an eye out for a pad not being used and claim it for your own for added comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    Come see us in the Feb 2010 thread in the au natural section...
    oops, i meant in the Feb 2010 thread in the "meet up at TI" section.

oh, and Allisirie, we will see you diving!

HUmm, Naked Diving sounds fun, but it would be very cold after a bit, brrrr...As to snorkeling naked, you can do that right from the island. I did several times last trip and there is plenty of life to see for a short little snorkle trip. Never had a problem, head out where the boat comes in then head left and there is a little reef, and lots of fishes and anenomes to see. See you all REAL Soon.. 8 days and counting..