January 23rd, 2010, 07:44 AM
questions- spa appt. and cell phone
1. Can appointments for the spa be made before arrival?
2. Will AT and T cell phones work at CTI for calling the U.S.?
January 23rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
1. No, and it's not necessary.
2. Yes, call ATT and get the International rates and details. But understand that you will be charged at the International rate for all incoming calls, whether you answer them or not.
January 23rd, 2010, 04:19 PM
I did see where you could book online but when I tried it said it was closed so maybe it is only during certain hours.
January 23rd, 2010, 04:20 PM
here is the link. it isn't working for me again so i am not sure about it. maybe you could call?
January 23rd, 2010, 04:30 PM
January 24th, 2010, 08:08 AM
2. Yes, they should. (there are a few PHONES that won't work, but most of them do. Sign up for an international plan before you go.)
Have a blast!