Default Visiting other resorts

Can you visit other couples resorts? I will be at CTI in Apriil, and wondering if we can go to sans souci?

Absolutely you can visit CSS. The easiest way is to register with the Romance Rewards program (use this link: http://www.couples.com/RomanceRewards/index.html ) and then sign-up for Trading Places after you arrive at CTI for a one day visit (10:00am - 4:00pm) at CSS.

ENJOY!!!

From the FAQs:

Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places Program)

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Yes you may during trading places. Just sigh up for Romance Rewards, (record your number and bring it with you) and sign up for the trip when you get to he resort.
    Irie Mon

As a Romance Reward member you can do a "Trading Places" day over to CSS from 10-4 (or something like that. You can visit the resort, enjoy the beach, pools, and restaurants, basically anything that doesn't require a reservation. If you want to visit CN or CSA in Negril, you will need to get a day or half day pass and your own transportation. For Trading Places, Couples provides the transportation for the day. If you want to come back early or go before or later, the transportation I believe is up to you, however, if there is room, you could probably get the airport shuttle (key words here are "if there is room"). CTI and CSS are very close together about 10 minutes travel, if that so cab wouldn't be that expensive.
    Vicky

Check the website for details about the "Trading Places" program.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You can pay for a full or 1/2 day pass @ $150/$200 per person or you can sign up for Romance Rewards prior to your visit. You then sign up for Trading Places for a Mon,Weds or Fri and you can viist CSS for the day until 4 PM. We did it to visit CTI last month had breakfast and lunch @ CTI. It was a lot of fun

you have to be romance rewards member to do trading places day, and I believe it is from like 10-4 mon, wed, or friday.

Sign up for Romance Rewards and they offer Trading Spaces where they will shuttle you over for the day 10-4. Have fun!