Default ladies swimsuit requirements

hey,

does anyone know if there are swimsuit requirements for ladies on the 'clothing' side of the beaches????

we are going to CSS in July and my wife has a thong bikini.....is that acceptable??

has anyone had any trouble wearing this type of suit on the regular beach or pool???

thanks..

didn't see anyone with a thong when I was at CTI, but I don't see why it would be a problem. I'm sure if it is, staff will politely ask you to cover up.

Thong bikinis are just fine at the beaches and pools What is funny though they are not accepted at the Au natural areas

I believe the only requirement is a swimsuit! We have not stayed at CSS, but did visit. We used the mineral pool and no one else was there and Sunset Beach, where no swimwear is allowed once you get settled. We have stayed at CTI several times and have seen some thongs at the beach and pool.
    Vicky

Anything is acceptable... she'll be fine in a thong, we saw everything imaginable as far as swimsuit styles when we were there last month.

I, for one, have no problem with thong bikinis. But that's just me.... ;-)
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yes, thongs are OK and seen on the beach and around the pool. I think the only suit rule is that her private parts be covered, ie: no "Bikini Dare" or "PeekABoo" type suits.

Enjoy your trip.
    Irie Mon

if your lady have the physical make up to wear it go for those who will not like it are those who tend to drive by the gym and run to the buffet lol.

we have seen men in "banana hammocks" on textile side at css so don't believe there to be a problem with females and thongs.

Nobody cares.....that's fine

Hi, I wore a thong bikini at CSA and CSS, pools and beaches. No problem. Have a great holiday.

I have seen thongs at CSS
    But I would recommend that you guys come over to SSB and not worry about the suit at all

I can not speak for CSS. but we have seen many thongs at CN on the beach and by the pool.

I had real problems wearing a thong on the textile side...but then . I am an overweight old man

Quote Originally Posted by notherz View Post
    hey,

does anyone know if there are swimsuit requirements for ladies on the 'clothing' side of the beaches????

we are going to CSS in July and my wife has a thong bikini.....is that acceptable??

has anyone had any trouble wearing this type of suit on the regular beach or pool???

thanks..
    ...We were at CN, and it was not unusual to see woman on the "Open" Beach topless.

Sorry I can't help you- we only walk past the main beach on our way to Sunset Beach!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I, for one, have no problem with thong bikinis. But that's just me.... ;-)
    Yeah, what he said.....
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by giffie View Post
    I had real problems wearing a thong on the textile side...but then . I am an overweight old man
    Now thats funny!!!

Default Swim Suit Requirements

Quote Originally Posted by notherz View Post
    hey,

thanks..
    Don't know about CSS. We are going there in March. Have been to CSA 4 times and have maybe only seen one person wearing a thong bathing suit on the beach. I thought I read somewhere where topless and thongs were ok on the beach but not around the pools. Why not just go to the AN beach where she might feel more more comfortable. If she won't feel uncomfortable really standing out on the main beach then go for it.

Maybe if you all posted pictures with your thong bikinis, we would have a better idea of letting you know if they meet the requirements.
    Ok...everyone except giffie.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Maybe if you all posted pictures with your thong bikinis, we would have a better idea of letting you know if they meet the requirements.
    Ok...everyone except giffie.
    Totally agree accept the giffie part as I think that would provide some much needed humor!! 21 1/2 weeks left till paradise...