Hybrid View

Default Beachfront Verandah or Beachfront at CSA?

Hello!
    My future hubby, Paul, and I are planning on taking our honeymoon at CSA but are trying to figure out what room to get and need some advice. We are going Aug. 2-9 and our travel agent said the Great House suites are not available anymore but we have our eyes set on either the Beachfront Suite or the Beachfront Verandah Suite.

I love the feel of the BFS with the slotted window screens and the big patio but am worried about privacy/noise. Is that an issue in these rooms? Do they only come on the first floor? Or are they on other floors as well? Are they located with good views of the ocean and beach because it looks in the picture like it might be set back into the trees.

How many BFVS are ON the beach like in the picture? Any floor better than others? Can you hear people on the beach at all?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! We just want to make sure we have the best first experience in Jamaica possible! (We've never even been to the Caribbean before!)
    Thanks!
    Heather

Hi Heather,

Take a look at the room descriptions here, http://couples.com/12sw/25accomodationsSW.htm, they will tell you what floor each room type is on.

Looking on the Couples reservations page, it appears the GHVS are available during the time you'll be there - you may want to check with your TA again if that is the room type you are interested in.

We will be making our first trip to CSA in December and have reserved a Beachfront Suite. I'd be interested in hearing feedback to your questions also.

Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

Karen

If cost were not an issue for me , I would stay in the Beachfront Suites. They are steps from the beach and have a huge terrace. They are romantic and basic, but have the best location of any of the rooms at CSA. Noise an issue- shut your door and turn on a/c at night at you will be fine, but this is true of any of the rooms at CSA. The BFS are in a building with only 4 other suites , 2 on top and 2 on the bottom, more private. If you go to youtube and put in Couples swept away beachfront Suite, there is a video from the terrace of this room. However, if you need a TV and or mini bar, you would need to go with the Verandah suite, Beachfront Suites do not have them.