Default A couples of CSS questions

Hi all,
    Just a couple of CSS questions:
    1. We're at the "passionate" level of romance rewards, and one of the perks is 'room upgrade - if available'. Has anyone gotten that? How would that work at CSS if we booked a one-bedroom oceanview suite, I wonder? I would be happy with one in the D or E block, with a larger balcony.
    2. How many flights of stairs do you climb "up" to the Penthouse Suites? Just curious.
    3. As well, it says at the 'passionate' level that you get a $100 cheque on departure? How has that worked for anyone who has received it?
    4. I'm hoping to get the D or E block, if possible. Any favourite rooms anyone would be willing to share input on?

Thanks in advance for any input. :-)
    CSS (10) seven weeks (wooo hooo)

Quote Originally Posted by windsorgirl View Post
    Hi all,
    Just a couple of CSS questions:
    1. We're at the "passionate" level of romance rewards, and one of the perks is 'room upgrade - if available'. Has anyone gotten that? How would that work at CSS if we booked a one-bedroom oceanview suite, I wonder? I would be happy with one in the D or E block, with a larger balcony.
    2. How many flights of stairs do you climb "up" to the Penthouse Suites? Just curious.
    3. As well, it says at the 'passionate' level that you get a $100 cheque on departure? How has that worked for anyone who has received it?
    4. I'm hoping to get the D or E block, if possible. Any favourite rooms anyone would be willing to share input on?

Thanks in advance for any input. :-)
    CSS (10) seven weeks (wooo hooo)
    1. Upgrades will be given if available. I would say don't count on it, if you really want a penthouse suite book it. The difference is not that great dollar wise. If it is a budget issue stay with what you booked and hope they give you an upgreade

2. I believe the most steps to one of the Penthouse suites is 85 steps. There is an alternative to the steps, you can take the van from anywhere in the resort that will save you walking the steps
    3. We got our $100. check delivered to our room on the 2nd or 3rd day
    4. Our favorite Penthouse suites are:
    1. Prime Ministers
    2. Steve McQueen
    3. Harry Belefonte
    All 3 have huge balconies, fantastic views, 2 bathrooms (one with the enormous shower and the other a 1/2 bath off the living room. Two large flat screen TV's)

Email me directly is you have any other questions Richli2@aol.com

I have no idea about the upgrades. We booked the Penthouse suite because of the special they were running, so there was nowhere to go "up" from Penthouse (except the Hibiscus Cottage, but that would have been a lot to ask.)

You climb a lot of stairs. You climb the normal stairs up to the d-block (something like 80 or so) and then it's another 20 to the top of the building. It's really not all that bad. It made us feel less guilty about eating and drinking so much!

We stayed in D-21, the Angela Bassette suite. It was wonderful. Any Penthouse in the D block would be great, I'm sure.

Never had an upgrade yet. You have to stay at least 7 days to get the $100. At CN we were given it as we left at CTI this year it was mailed to us after we got home. Not sure what the offical stance is on this now but either way we got the $100. Have a great time.

Hi Christine,

Can't comment on the room upgrades, but can tell you the 1 bdrm oceansuites w/balcony are pretty awesome. The next upgrade would be beachfront w/jacuzzi... We went back and forth this trip after having the 1 bdrm w/balcony, we decided we used the balcony alot, we enjoyed it, and were not giving it up for the location of the beachfront, this is a very individual decision.... Everyone is different.

You are gonna love CSS! We did CN in 06,07 and CSS 08, and CSS again in 12 wks.

Happy Travels!

Building E was spectacular! We booked a 1 bedroom suite with Balcony - we had table 4 chairs and 2 recliners on the balcony. Here is our room view
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default We are here now in E12

Hi - we are currently half way through our CSS visit. The above picture is almost our view. The only drawback to the E block is its next to the night show. It can be loud if you are an early bird. But love the view (typing this message from the balcony).