Default Activities and Nightlife

Some people like to relax and keep to themselves. My wife and I are the opposite of that (more me) and we like to take advantage of the activities offered.
    We are looking for a lot of in-resort activities with a good amount of people partcipation (tournaments, games, competitions, beach soccer, ping pong, v-ball, you get the gist).
    Also, looking for fun, social atmosphere night and day.

Which resort caters MOST to these things?

Thanks for your help, looking to book soon for July.

In all honesty, Couples may not be the resort for you. While some games and other activities are offered by the entertainment teams, we've found participation to be very minimal. The romantic couples atmosphere just doesn't lend itself to much involvement in such things. There IS a lot of daytime socializing that takes place, but it is typically centered around drinks on the beach and by the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pobbster74 View Post
    Some people like to relax and keep to themselves. My wife and I are the opposite of that (more me) and we like to take advantage of the activities offered.
    We are looking for a lot of in-resort activities with a good amount of people partcipation (tournaments, games, competitions, beach soccer, ping pong, v-ball, you get the gist).
    Also, looking for fun, social atmosphere night and day.

Which resort caters MOST to these things?

Thanks for your help, looking to book soon for July.

based on what you wrote couples may not be a good fit. Vouples does offer a lot of stuff to do however the overall vibe is pretty laid back. In our numerous time to couples i am not sure if i even remember meeting any "entertainment staff" which is why we go... you may want to check out a breezes or possibly a cruise which caters to your likes ...enjoy

You know, at CTI (when it was COR) there was plenty to do if you wanted to participate. I've seen beach volleyball several times, and entertainment staff getting people together for Bocce ball many times. In the evening, I've seen plenty of socializing going on, whether it's Disco night or the sing-alongs at the piano bar. We've had many late nights partying there, so, I would say the activity is there if you are up for it.