Default Getting a bit of a stress head on!!! Please help.

I have booked our wedding for July at CSA through White Sands Weddings. Can anyone please help with a few queries.

We have gone for the complimentary wedding package, but am aware that we will probably upgrade a few things.

Can I contact the wedding co-ordinator before I arrive at the hotel? I don't like the idea of leaving everything until we get there. Things like music and what happens after the ceremony.

Also I would like to get the photographer sorted out. Has anyone had the ceremony filmed? Our parents our not coming with us and so wanted to know if this is possible or worth it?

I was also led to believe that the intimate dinner for the couple on the beach was included in the complimentary package, but am not sure if this is true.

Another thing is that our room is being alocated on arrival, did anyone else have this and was it a problem?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRobertsToBe View Post
    I have booked our wedding for July at CSA through White Sands Weddings. Can anyone please help with a few queries.

We have gone for the complimentary wedding package, but am aware that we will probably upgrade a few things.

Can I contact the wedding co-ordinator before I arrive at the hotel? I don't like the idea of leaving everything until we get there. Things like music and what happens after the ceremony.

Also I would like to get the photographer sorted out. Has anyone had the ceremony filmed? Our parents our not coming with us and so wanted to know if this is possible or worth it?

I was also led to believe that the intimate dinner for the couple on the beach was included in the complimentary package, but am not sure if this is true.

Another thing is that our room is being alocated on arrival, did anyone else have this and was it a problem?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Vikki
    Ok, your first question. You can contact Debbie Hall who is the onside wedding coordinator but you won't be able to work with the resort wedding coordiantor until you arrive. That is simply because they can have up to 7 weddings a day, everyday, so they ask you contact Debbie Hall. She should be able to help you. You should have received an email from her after you booked your wedding. Even though you said you booked through white sands so I'm not sure. Did you already pay the $200 licensing fee?

Second, you have a couple of different options with photographers. You can get a resort photography package which includes 24-36 pics and can include a DVD of your wedding for around $600. Or you can hire an outside photographer to come do your wedding but they tend to be a bit more expensive and you have to pay the resort a $500 fee to allow them onto the resort. I hired Diana Campbell to do my wedding. I wasn't satisfied with the resort photographs and felt they were posed and corny, but its all a matter of budget and preference. You can read more about photographers if you go through the message board.

There is no intimate dinner included in the package but you can purchase it for about $200 I believe.

My best advice to you is to read through the message board! You will learn and be able to figure out most of your questions by just researching on here.

I went with the on site photographer and videographer and I could not be happier with the quality. I did a full review and a link to my pics. 12-28-09 CSA