Default Help! CSA - BFVS, which floor??

So future husband and I booked the BFVS for our upcoming honeymoon and I know you can only request a room and they cannot guarantee it but we requested the first floor but I am kind of thinking maybe a higher floor would be better?

For those of you who have stayed in both or one of them, which one did you really like, right on the beach or a few floors up?

Thanks!
    Soon to be Mrs. Merritt ~*~ June 26th, 2010
    CSA for our Honeymoon! So excited!

There are pro's and con's to both. We have stayed on the first floor and also on higher floors, and while I prefer the higher floors, since I feel we have more privacy, the first floor is nice since you can walk right out onto the beach. Honestly, I would just not stress about it and take what they give you. Really, you'll love it no matter what.

Visit youtube.com. Type in each hotel and view people's videos. That is how I decided on CSA.

personally I like the 3rd floor corner frist floor to me is not enough privacy with people walking by and such

It's nice to be on the first floor - when you order breakfast, your server will leave it on the Verandah and let you know it's there...you can just walk out and enjoy it whenever you want