Default Wedding April 2010 @ CTI

I'm getting married in April 2010 at CTI and VERY nervous. Can someone share their pictures and any suggestions they may have. Thanks much!!!

We're also getting married in April 2010 (the 17th which is also my birthday!) We can't wait! From all the pics and experiences I've read, we have nothing to worry about! Our weddings will be PERFECT!

I'm getting married April 12th. Soooo excited!! Have not picked a location yet. Any suggestions?

Hello, we are getting married april 15th at CTI. Can't wait.....

livlafluv - what time of the day are you getting married??!? My fiance and I are getting married the same day as you but 10:00 in the morning!

rdavis ~ we're getting married at 12:00. I noticed that 10 and 4 were already booked so I didn't want to choose a time that was too close to any one else's wedding time (no one should feel rushed on their wedding day!) Can't wait!!!

we are getting married on April 27. 2nd marriage for both of us. I have always dreamed of a beach ceremony, but now worry about rain and too many people on the beach. Any thoughts?

I got married at CTI in December. You can check out my pictures at cgprophoto.com under featured weddings.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the wedding ceremony chozengirl17@yahoo.com

Default Wedding pics.

Look me up on facebook, I have a ton of pics from our wedding in February @ CTI. wsmith24@gmail.com