Hybrid View

Default Great house jaccuzi suite

Does anyone have pictures of the GHJS. I did see the ones on the couples sitebot was wondering if someone had more pics of the rooms and the view.Thanks, Jeanne

I don't have pix, but took a tour of one and it is VERY nice, and large- just like it looks in the brochure pix..thebathroom is huge...I would not pass up this room if it was available. The views are great- since you are up high, the 4 GHJS are on either 2nd or 3rd floor of the Greathouse.
    While many people will say " it's more like a hotel than the older rooms " ...whatever....it's a very NICE suite, less than 3 years old and other than some of the Beachfront rooms, in my opinion, there is not a nicer room at CSA.

These are (in my opinion) the best rooms available! We will be staying in them for the second time this October. They are very large and have a spectacular view! I personally love the fact that they are located in the Great House because they are so close to Patios (my favorite restaurant), the Aura Lounge and the swim-up bar. The only real trade-off for me is that you can't walk directly from your balcony out onto the beach.
    Attached Images Attached Images