Default Food glorious food at CN?

I'm off to CN in 4 weeks what's everyone's favourite food there? Do they serve Pizza?

Sorry forgot to ask, can you get a great steak at CN?

quick answer:

Yes to pizza -- it is available by the slice in the beach grill during the day. There is a jerk sausage and a veggie option. I think there is also cheese some days.

Yes to steak -- Our best steaks have been in Otaheite, but also can be found in Cassava Terrace.

Enjoy!

Yes you can get Pizza during the day at the grill and Otaheite has a great steak and I have seen others write that Lychee has one as well. All the food is terrific.

Cheers guys.

Is the Lychee a Chinese restaurant or a mixture of Asian foods?

Pizza and steak? Keep in mind the Caribbean offers so many alternatives.

Yes, they have tequila, too.

We were at CN over New Year's. The steak at Otaheite was excellent - We ate there twice during the week and my wife had steak both times. The lamb there was great as well. We had the pizza once at the grill. The only food we didn't like at all was the hamburger at the beach grill. We saw a few others not liking the hamburger either. The jerk chicken made up for the burger though.

Try the Italian dishes at night at the Heliconia(beach grill by day)The wine, bread and desserts are all heavenly there too. During the day, I enjoyed being able to get slices of hot pizza quickly and my husband loved their cheeseburgers and onion rings. We loved loved Lychee too. Their appetizers are the best.

Hi Bocodo --

Lychee is billed as Asian -- a bit more than traditional Chinese food -- it has sushi, pad thai, and a mix of other dishes. We always get the appetizer for two and split an order of pad thai. Have a Lychee martini. Or two.

Jimnmariann is right about the Italian at Heliconia. Very very very good. The garlic bread and pasta dishes.. pass the carbs YUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bocodo View Post
    I'm off to CN in 4 weeks what's everyone's favourite food there? Do they serve Pizza?
    ....Favorite; "Sample (appetizer) Platter" at Lychee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocodo View Post
    Cheers guys.

Is the Lychee a Chinese restaurant or a mixture of Asian foods?
    ...We thought Lichee was a "Chinese Restaurant" so only ate there the last night. It is NOT. Sorta Oriental, but unlike anything I have had before. Very good. Wish we had gone more.