Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default CSS Room Service Options

    Just want to know if anyone knows if it is possible to get Lobster tail or steak delivered to your room.
    Thank You

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamaica View Post
    Just want to know if anyone knows if it is possible to get Lobster tail or steak delivered to your room.
    Thank You
    I don't believe Lobster tail is on the room service dinner menu,but tenerloin beef is.

  3. #3

    Default

    Its not the dinners of the day being served in the restaurants but a pre-set menue of about 5 or so entrees that you can choose from for room service. Lobster isn't one of them. We did order the wonderful deserts with a pot of coffee every night. Just need to call before 11pm.

  4. #4

    Default

    Okay I don't want to sound greedy but say you had an early dinner but didn't eat much, if you got peckish could you order up some room service or take a stroll down to the burger bar for a late night snack.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazd View Post
    Okay I don't want to sound greedy but say you had an early dinner but didn't eat much, if you got peckish could you order up some room service or take a stroll down to the burger bar for a late night snack.
    Yes you can. Its all inclusive. Your only restrictions may be the elastic in your waistband tho.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John from Jersey View Post
    Yes you can. Its all inclusive. Your only restrictions may be the elastic in your waistband tho.
    Thats why I have a cunning plan! I intend to try and lose about 3 stone before I go, hopefully this will also help my knees as I am going to put a request in for G Block. Either that or I will be eating Ibuprofen like smarties.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •