Default July 10th 2010, Sue & Karl

Just to let folks know Sue and I will be going back to CTI on our first wedding anniversary for 10 days.
    Any one who knows us from previous years let us know if you are going to be there and if John & Wilma are reading this get in touch your email address kept bouncing back.
    just added a visitors spreadsheet.
    See you all then.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Karl_Sue; January 26th, 2010 at 02:24 PM.

Default CTI July visitors spreadsheet

Please feel free to download update and re-attach the spreadsheet.
    we are there again on the 10th July 2010 for 10 days our first night is our wedding anniversary Piano Bar any one followed by Buddha pool ???? (Record attempt possibly)
    Karl & Sue
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Hi Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl_Sue View Post
    Just to let folks know Sue and I will be going back to CTI on our first wedding anniversary for 10 days.
    Any one who knows us from previous years let us know if you are going to be there and if John & Wilma are reading this get in touch your email address kept bouncing back.
    just added a visitors spreadsheet.
    See you all then.
    Glad to hear you have 1 under you belt!!! Only a few decades to go to catch us up lol.
    We are going to try CSS this year arriving 17th July for 3 weeks so with any luck we can arrange to meet up.
    Will send you an e-mail, if I can find it? you promised us some pics from last year!!
    John and Wilma