Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Another Question for Randymon or Seandyman

Hey Guys, my wife and I are staying at CN from the 19th to the 26th as a combination anniversary/birthday week and she noticed that one of the Couples resorts has water bottles for the guests. She absolutely loves the idea so i was wondering if we will see them at CN...One more thing to make my baby smile

Sincerely

Russ & Clare Martin
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Yes, CN has water bottles. I know that many people enjoy using water in plastic bottles. However, it seems that many of those bottles do not find their way to the trash. (And that doesn't even address the fact that plastic takes a verrrrryyyyyy long time to degrade in the landfills.) Please respect the beauty of the resort and ensure that the bottles at least make it to a trash can.

One Love!

I think newfiecouple is referring to the reusable plastic logo bottles that are now part of the CTI package (I think). They are similar to bottles you would use on a bicycle and can be kept as a souvenir. It's all part of th "go green" concept.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Kingmelon, the question was referring to the new water bottles at CTI. I think CTI is the only one at the moment. Each guest is given a special couples bottle to refill at their water filter stations, so there are no plastic throw away bottles on site. You also get to keep the bottle as a keepsake.

I think newfiecouple is referring to CTI's introduction of refillable water bottles in each room and filtered water stations in the halls. It's one more measure Couples is putting in place to be green. I'd guess we'll see the same roll out at the other three properties over the next year or two.

kingmelon:

What I think newfiecouple is asking about is the New reusable water bottles used at CTI. CTI does not give out plastic bottled water anymore they just use these new bottles. See pictures below. I was also at CSS and they still pass out the plastic type that fill up the land fills.

What about CN and CSA??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jon1963; December 31st, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Irie Mon

Default water bottles

I'm wondering if instead she meant the refillable water bottles, you get to take back home with you. If so, Couples Tower Isle does not provide "water bottles", but a refillable water bottle, with the couples logo on it, you can take with you when you leave. If that's what she meant, they're only at CTI, and we liked them.

Kingmelon - I think they were talking about the new Couples Reusable water bottles that they are giving out at CTI now. I haven't seen them at any of the other resorts, but it's something I, too, would love to see added.

V

Thanks for your last post but i meant keepsake water bottles with the Couples logo...kind of like workout water bottles

thanks all for your responses...My wifey and i would certainly like to see these water bottles make it to CN for our vacation...i wonder if our Romance officer can pull some strings

We were at CN for our 6th time in July and regretfully they do not have the fillable water bottles. They are still using bottled water and when we would ask for it in a glass we were looked at odd. I too think Couples will implement the fillable bottles and hope it is soon as all that plastic is not good - and the tap water is more than drinkable in Jamaica.

NewfieCouples - enjoy CN - it is a great place
    Ya Mon

Greetings to all:

While it is in the plan to introduce the new water bottles and purified water stations that are now only at CTI, we will likely not be able to effect this change at CSS, CSA and CNG until mid-late 2010.

Couples Resorts

Randy:

Might they be made available in the gift shops at CSS, CSA and CNG?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

When we go over to CTI on a day pass can we get one of the water bottles or can we buy one at the gift shop?

It would be nice to at least implement the water bottles in all rooms @ all Couples Resorts like @ CTI for customers convenience. And bring on the purifying machines as you go.This would @ least put an end to all the plastic lying around while you wait to bring in the purifying process and also make all your customer's very happy being able to also bring home those nifty bottles @ 2 bottles per room.....instead of just having them @ 1 resort....We will be @ CSA end of Feb [annv + b-day] and also beginning of May {nephews wedding]....And that would be a nice little thing to take home as a memento of our stay.......If anyone agrees please respond to Randymon or Seandymon ok..........Let's see what they can do.............thank you the BB's

Oh, yes - we really hope they do this at CSA and put an end to the disposable water bottles there. Plus, the souvenir would be great!

I like this, a lot!

I hope these are at CSA by June.

This may be a silly question, but are the guests allowed to keep those bottles they're handing out at CTI? I only ask because we're heading over to CN after the CTI trip has completed, so it would be nice to take them with us.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I agree that the bottles from CTI are very nice but while you are waiting for them why not just ask for a "glass" of water when you need one if you are near a bar. I actually preferred it with no plastic water bottles and have always avoided them to "save the Jamaican Land Fills". If I remember correctly at CN the pitcher is filled with ice daily and by evening they are full of ice cold water to drink.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Ron & Rosa 25 - Yes, the water bottles at CTI are souvenirs of your stay and you are welcome to take them home with you.

Couples Resorts

are they available at other resorts? we stay at csa in an atrium and it would be so nice to use one of those for water! i love it! if they are not available now will they be in the future? it would be really nice for the rooms with no fridge.

If you take them home, do not put them in the dish washer. If you do, the logo will come off.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Ron & Rosa 25 - Yes, the water bottles at CTI are souvenirs of your stay and you are welcome to take them home with you.
    Thanks Randymon, we'll do just that. How nice of Couples.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I agree that the water bottles should be provided at all the resorts! Asking for a glass of water is fine, but if you want to walk up the beach or go off the resort it is nice to have a bottle. If you are staying in a room without a mini bat it's nice to have a few bottles of water around, and the water bottles would allow for this (pitchers are nice but sometimes we had ants in them).

I AM SSOOOOOOO JEALOUS! We are going to CSA this april and I want one of those bottles, not only to use at the resort but to take home and use at the gym, wish they would implement that program sooner at CSA or at least make them available in the gift shop or spa. PLEEEEASE Randymon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast