Hybrid View

Default Perks for anniversary couples?

I know that S upgrades rooms if available and provides in-room romantic gestures and gifts for couples celebrating anniversaries.

Just curious about Couples... I didn't see anything to this effect on their website... We will be going to CN on 2/4 to celebrate our first anniversary. Can't wait!

Thanks for the info!

I am curious as well, we will be at TI in May for our 10 yr anniversary(our first vacation together) so would love to be able to add some special surprises for her!! Please let me know what you find out.

Default May Ann. here too

When are you going to be there? We will be there May 2-8th for our 10yr also.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEWALTMAN View Post
    I am curious as well, we will be at TI in May for our 10 yr anniversary(our first vacation together) so would love to be able to add some special surprises for her!! Please let me know what you find out.

At CSS last winter, we received a fruit a cheese plate[very nice surprise] as we celebrated our 5th anniversary.Like people have said, just about everyone is celebrating something.Get a bottle of bubbly and watch the sunsets.Wish I could go this year

We will also be at CN from 2/6-2/13 celebrating our first anniversary. I'd also be interested in knowing this answer.

We arrived on our anniversary last year and did not receive anything special. My husband ordered me flowers, but the staff did not acknowledge it, nor did we expect anything. I had seen pictures rooms with rose petals or towels shaped like swans and such, but I think it just depends on your housekeeper...

Well over half of the couples going to Couples are celebrating an anniversary, a big birthday or something. There is not anything special that Couples does for those couples, but if you would like you can purchase the private dinner on the beach or other romantic spots at the resort for $150. You can also ask one of the resort photographers to take a special picture of you and your love to always have the photo to remember the occasion.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Pretty much everyone at Couples is celebrating something, so no. They offer a Honeymoon gift only if the Honeymoon is taken within the first 30 days of marriage. What they do offer is excellent service with a smile and wonderful food. You can always ask for a bottle of sparkling wine to take back to your room if you like to celebrate. To get room upgrades you need to be at the Passionate Level in the Romance Rewards program. Enjoy!
    Vicky

Rosa's not expecting anything special from Couples, but she feels somebody owes her something for putting up with me for 25 years.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Well, we were lucky then on our last visit to CSS. We received a nice bottle of wine plus a cheese and crackers plate when we returned to our room after our first walk around. Maybe it was because we are repeaters I don't know but it was our 17th anni as well so.... We never count on anything special so it is REALLY nice when we get something..... YA JUST GOTTA LOVE COUPLES!!!!

Listen, you are going to have such a wonderful vacation that you will feel like the WHOLE TRIP is special.

We were upgraded at CTI from the garden to the ocean view (can't remember the actual name of it, but it was room 4202) WONDERFUL ROOM
    Kristen

We renewed our vows in December, and I felt we were treated like royalty at CSA. Maybe it was the incredible atmosphere, or maybe it was the interaction we had with the staff.

Well, now we have two anniversaries to celebrate! Our 44th anniversary is October 15th, and our first anniversary (vow renewal at CSA) is December 10th.

We've already booked at CSA to be present for our first anniversary next December, Can't wait!

Oh, I think it was both the atmosphere and the staff.

Regards,
    Bob and Marge

We just celebrated our 25th anniversary at CTI. We purchased the honeymoon romance package thru the romance concierge which included a private dinner on the beach, champagne in our room and spa/gift shop credit. It was wonderful but we would have had a great time without it too! Couples is super and we cannot wait to go back!