Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

No, LisaPat, we didn't see anyone using aerosol sunscreen in our 2 1/2 weeks there (not that we paid much attention to the other couples though).

Wow, Kristen. Did the TSA actually see the aerosol items? My TA even said that if they see them, they will take them away. I had 3 cans I was going to take, but decided not to because of what my TA said and what the TSA web site stated. I took the "personal care" and "limited quanities" to exclude seveal cans of aerosol sunscreen. I guess I'll try it next year and see what happens!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Sunscreen/hairspray/spray mousse, is considered "personal care or toiletries" so no problems packing it in either checked luggage or carry-on (if it meets the 3 oz rule).
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    That is strange...I packed nothing but aerosol sunscreen and aerosol hairspray. TSA even went through my bags and didn't take them....Hmmmmmmm.
    Figures. And this is the agency that serves as the frontline protection for the airlines from terrorists. I feel so safe now.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2