Default New Misha Earle Photography Website!!!!

Hey Brides to Be -

Congratulations to all of you! I have another GREAT suggestion for a outside photographer for any of the Couples Resorts. Check out Misha Earle. She was recommended by others on the old Message Boards and also by the great Stacey Clarke. I have hired her for my 2010 wedding and LOVE working with her thus far! She is really easy to work with, will negotiate with you on everything, answers ANY questions you may have and will split the $500 resort fee (if you ask)! Check out her new website and consider her as your wedding photographer! I am really looking forward to working with Misha for my big day - only 200 days to go!

http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

Default Misha Earle

Could you give me a ballpark range of her package prices? I would really appreciate it. You can email me at nikkigu44@yahoo.com if you prefer. Thanks

Wow - those photos are stunning! She is very talented.

Here are Misha's prices I was quoted on. I reserved her for 6 hours and a "trash the dress" session. She is also willing to negotiate other hours, packages and the $500 resort fee, just ask! There are for 2009, I'm not sure if they will change for 2010. You can email her and ask. Let me know if you have any questions and I will post my wedding pics after I get married! Good luck!

Misha Earle Photography

Intimate Special
    Up to 3 hours of location time
    Copyright free CD containing high-resolution files of all usable images
    Total 975.00

Silver Package
    Up to 5 hours of location time
    Total 1695.00

Gold Package
    Up to 10 hours of location time (can be split to your specifications for a day before or next day shoot if desired)
    DVD photo show set to the music of your choice
    Total 2,200.00

Travel to White House and Montego Bay please add $50.00 to package

Travel to Ocho Rios, Kingston, and Treasure Beach area; please add $200.00 to package
    DVD Photo Show $200.00

Other Information
    A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking. All weddings are formally agreed upon by signed contract.
    CD’s are usually ready within 7 days and will be posted to your hotel in Jamaica if you are still on the island or will be posted to your home address.

Have any of you purchased Misha Earle's dvd slide show? Does it include your own music? And how long is it?