Default April Showers at CN??

We are not referring to the rain or bridal showers, rather the fun people who are going to pour into CN in April. There seems to be a lot of chatter about other months....May...August...November etc, but there hasn't been any mention of April in the past few days. Come on April Crewmates, February is just around the corner-- speak up!

We are looking forward to our 2nd trip to CN for our 25th. April 9th to 16th.

First one to reply----drinks on us all week.... or a little friendship and laughs.

Tommywommy must be resting up---no chatter from him lately.

Mary & Joel - 2nd trip to CN April 8th - 12th! Actually renewing our vows on the 10th Couldn' be more excited!!!! 10 weeks to go!!!!!

Looks like I beat you to it Tommywommy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John/Martina View Post
    We are not referring to the rain or bridal showers, rather the fun people who are going to pour into CN in April. There seems to be a lot of chatter about other months....May...August...November etc, but there hasn't been any mention of April in the past few days. Come on April Crewmates, February is just around the corner-- speak up!

We are looking forward to our 2nd trip to CN for our 25th. April 9th to 16th.

First one to reply----drinks on us all week.... or a little friendship and laughs.

Tommywommy must be resting up---no chatter from him lately.
    Well, if you are offering free drinks all the week then I'll bite! Ha Ha. We (Fred and Kris)are couples Virgins and are very anxious for our stay in April (CN 7-14, CSA 14-21). Where are you folks from? We're from a small town in Ontario. Can't really do complain about the winter so far...but it's still early! But,the thought of gorgeous beaches, beautiful sunsets, and sun! sun! and more sun! can get us through any day We are looking forward to spending some time together (celebrating our 5 year anniversary) but are also anxious to meet some new people and share some laughs...
    Kris

I am counting down the days, 74 to be exact!!! There are 14 of us in our group coming to CN from April 10th to 17th. We are all first timers to Couples and are all in need of a well deserved vacation. With the winter we have had in Iowa, it can't come soon enough. Hope to see you there!

We are from Massachusetts where winter can be pretty brutal as well. We are 20 miles from the Vermont/New Hampshire line. We have been lucky and haven't had a ton of snow like the past few years, but it sounds like an artic blast is on its way this weekend.....a few weeks of that and Jamaica won't be able to get here fast enough.

We are not veterans by any means, we were at CN in 06 and it was truly heaven. You will love the friendly staff, the laid back atmosphere, the food, the beauty of the beach, other couples----I could go on and on. Bottom line, get ready for the best vacation of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJoel View Post
    Mary & Joel - 2nd trip to CN April 8th - 12th! Actually renewing our vows on the 10th Couldn' be more excited!!!! 10 weeks to go!!!!!

Looks like I beat you to it Tommywommy!!!!
    Hi AngieMary, You sound so excited gf!!! ENJOY!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Three couples from New Orleans area will be there April 15 to 20. Hope we will be celebrating SAINTS victory in the SUPER BOWL.

GO SAINTS!!!!

Tommywommy is to busy traveling the country and playing with his grandsons to be posting on the board. And I must admit I miss his daily hugs.

Hope you guys have a wonderful time in April, wish we could be there.

Default Who dat????

Quote Originally Posted by fishstory View Post
    Three couples from New Orleans area will be there April 15 to 20. Hope we will be celebrating SAINTS victory in the SUPER BOWL.

GO SAINTS!!!!
    We'll be there from 4/16 thru 4/20. So we'll be looking for a six pack of very happy Saints fans with whom we can toss down a few drinks (and that would be win or lose).
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

My SO and I will be back at CN on our 3rd trip there for 10 days in April - 4/11 through 4/20. So much looking forward to lots of R&R and hopefully plenty of warmth and sunshine after this long, cold winter in Boston. Counting the days - Can't wait! Hope to meet you all the bar!

Cole and Bryana from Texas will be there 4-23 through 4-30 on our second trip to CN (Got married first trip 4-08). Anybody for these dates?
    Last edited by cwatson48; January 28th, 2010 at 02:40 PM.
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

Quote Originally Posted by cwatson48 View Post
    Cole and Bryana from Texas will be there 4-23 through 4-30 on our second trip to CN (Got married first trip 4-08). Anybody for these dates?
    Steve (me) and Dawn (my girlfriend) will be there for our first time from April 24 - May 1. We're heading from WI.

Tracy and Trent From IL. will be there April 28th - May 3rd. It's our first time too!

Adam and Kelly from North Carolina will be there April 25 - May 1. I'm surprising Adam by kidnapping him and taking him to CN! If I can just keep it a secret ... can't wait - our first time!
    Attached Images Attached Images